Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Services - Let's Play "Follow Howard"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
I'm feeling he urge to burn some dead dinosaurs. Sunday morning is good for me, but not too early as I have to work late tonight. So... Sunday Morning, around 9:30 AM sounds good.

Any takers? fellowship gatherers?
TonyAKAVW
hmmm. If I get some stuff sealed up on the radiator shroud tonight that might be fun.

-Tony
Carlitos Way
It would definitely be fun to see your car "doing its thing" on the road. Can't wait to see it completed... so I hope you can make it!

TonyAKAVW
I'll see what I can do. I need to make sure my vehicle speed sensor is working (I made some chagnes today) and I want to get some gaps sealed up in the cooling system. I haven't been up to Our Lady in many months. I'll post here in a few hours if I think I can make it.

-Tony
Howard
Tony, try to make it. I didn't really get much of a chance to fuss over your car at Joe's BBQ. Seems you were taking all your 'good friends' for a ride poke.gif
TonyAKAVW
I just took the car for a ride and I'm still having an issue with my vehicle speed sensor. If I can get it fixed tonight I'll try to make it. (driving with a 4000 RPM red line SUCKS) It is geting kind of later though. But then again sleep is over-rated.

And regarding test rides, consider yourself next on the list. I know many other people wanted rides, so I'll ahve to start taking signups next time.

-Tony
Howard
Just Carlito and me from the faithful. Mulholland was closed for a while, serious motorcycle accident. Sad..

Best of show tie between 57 Tbird and 58 Buick Century. Coupla nice P cars.
Carlitos Way
Oh Great Howard,

Sorry about my car taking a leak on your driveway.

Thanks for the help, the lessons, etc.

I shall do my penance!!!

C:>
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.