Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Supercars in the O.C.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Midtowner
Just got back from a few days in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Laguna Beach. Here's what I saw: one electric blue Murcielago Roadster, one Ford GT, 3 yellow Gallardo's, five F430's, two 360 Modena's, several Bentley's, and not a single 914! Remember Vectors? Saw two of those. If your MBZ ain't AMG then it has to be a Brabus or Lorinser. BMW? M or blinged with Hamman. Okay, even in Sillycon Valley, you don't see this stuff on the road. Is this normal? blink.gif
Twystd1
I live in Newort Beach,

Erik... You must of had a bad day. Thats because it was raining yesterday. And the masses of exotica was in garages.

Thats normal here.

You should see what it's like on a sunny day in the middle of summer.

I am so used to them I don't see them as all that special anymore.

Starbucks looks like an exotic car dealership to most out of towners.

Oh well.... There is only a handful of Teeners around here. Now thats exotic....

Clayton
BMXerror
That's what V8 teeners are for... To put those guys in their place!
Mark D.
kdfoust
QUOTE(Midtowner @ Oct 14 2006, 10:42 PM) *

Just got back from a few days in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Laguna Beach. Here's what I saw: one electric blue Murcielago Roadster, one Ford GT, 3 yellow Gallardo's, five F430's, two 360 Modena's, several Bentley's, and not a single 914! Remember Vectors? Saw two of those. If your MBZ ain't AMG then it has to be a Brabus or Lorinser. BMW? M or blinged with Hamman. Okay, even in Sillycon Valley, you don't see this stuff on the road. Is this normal? blink.gif

Welcome to the OC. The SL55 and 645 are competing for Camry of the coast status, and the Ms are for high school kids.
Andyrew
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Oct 15 2006, 10:18 AM) *

That's what V8 teeners are for... To put those guys in their place!
Mark D.

Sniff

your awesome!!!

biggrin.gif

Stick it to da man!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.