Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Marketing Brochures webpage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I recently finished a webpage of the 914 marketing brochures. It includes all the info I have, but if there are errors or if you can provide better photos or info than I have, please send them to me and I will give you credit. Thanks!

914 Marketing brochures

http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/Brochures.htm

How bout this tasty 1970 brochure...one like this recetly sold on eBay for about $130. biggrin.gif
Bleyseng
hijacked.gif

cool site, Jeff

Now why is that car 2383 in sooo many pics? and colors?

In some shots this car has the uber rare front lid gas filler too. confused24.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
As always a job well done!

Question: Why do some of the brochures only have a single page? e.g. Why a mid-engine Porsche?
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Air_Cooled_Nut @ Oct 15 2006, 12:41 PM) *

As always a job well done!

Question: Why do some of the brochures only have a single page? e.g. Why a mid-engine Porsche?

Cuz I don't have good images of everything...What ya sees iz whats I got. I dont own most of them to make good images from.

Send me good images and I will post them! thumb3d.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
Ok. Well, I have that one so I will!

I also have brochure ID 1037.21 but I see that the images on the site are really small. If I scan mine I can send you larger, more readable images. Can your site take larger images or are there [disk] space considerations you have to deal with?
JeffBowlsby
I can take pretty large images.
davep

I believe the plate S-M 2383 was probably swapped from car to car for photo shoots.
Air_Cooled_Nut
Brochure# 87-13-06020
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/temp/914/

Jeff, once you're done downloading the images please let me know so I can remove the directory. Any one else, of course, can download the images in the mean time smile.gif

Front.jpg is the front cover. I didn't include the back cover since it's blank white except for "Printed in U.S.A." in the lower left corner and "87-13-06020" in the lower right corner.

Spread-#.jpg go in numerical order. All except the last spread were 2 pages so I made three scans and photo-stitched the images to give one large image like what you'd see in the brochure. Because my scanner is a hair shorter than the brochure I decided to make the last pages (spread-5.jpg) a spread scan (like the others) instead of individual page scans.

Enjoy!
JeffBowlsby
Hey Toby,

It looks like the two brochures I have listed 70USA1 and 70USA2 may be the same brochure? Can you confirm?
Air_Cooled_Nut
Pages 1 & 2 are in my brochure. Page 3 is not.
Gustl
great work, Jeff (as always) thumb3d.gif

unfortunately I've very little time now, but as I saw I've a couple of things to contribute - will take a few days though

wavey.gif Gustl
Gustl
QUOTE(davep @ Oct 15 2006, 10:22 PM) *

I believe the plate S-M 2383 was probably swapped from car to car for photo shoots.

agree.gif - that's a fact

wavey.gif Gustl
Gustl
Jeff, I've just reviewed your brochures page, 1970 Model Year

I'm sorry to tell you that there are some serious mistakes / mix ups

I'll start my scanner and send you lots of images including some explanations
I've *really* most of the official 914 marketing brochures, lots of 'em in 4 different language versions ...

this will take a lot of time, so please be patient

wavey.gif Gustl
Gustl
70G2 as well as 70F2 are covers of MY'71 brochures, but the following pages show a MY'70 brochure - I've just sent you the german version

I'll send you the complete MY'71 brochures after finishing the "MY'70 work"

wavey.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.