Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you to FFC06 sponsors YOU ROCK!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I just wanted to take time to say THANK YOU to ALL the FFC06 sponsors YOU ROCK!! What great door prize items. clap56.gif

our sponsors were:

-914 Appearance & Performance

-Brad Mayeur 914 Limited

-Camp 914

-engman parts

-EvilWerks

-JWest Engineering

-LN Engineering

-PMB Performance

-Rennenmetal.com

-Robby750

-Mom Shaffer wub.gif

I was luckly enough to get a complete set of car tie downs from Rennenmetal.com (aka dlee1967) AND a set of EvilWerks (aka Dr Evil) updated CV bolts. Thank you hardly seems enough, if / when we meet beer.gif or two is on me.

bd1308
Thanks are in order for rennenmetal, I got the three-guage radio plate and the Hella 500 bracket for the front of my car and a bottle of electrical smoke from another person/vendor. It was funny laugh.gif
robby750
I got the gift certificate for two rebuilt calipers from Eric Shea clap56.gif But I traded with Bertus (he has a leaking caliper) so I ended up with silver gauge bezels from Camp914. mueba.gif
Bartlett 914
I couldn't believe how generous the sponsors all were. Thanks for all the great stuff and helping make such a great event.

I made out like a bandit!

Fuse panel from Engman

Door seals from Camp 914

Radio Mount plate from Rennenmetal.

Thank you Mark, Craig and David. beer.gif
dralf
smile.gif
I too want to thank all the sponsors. I did not win any great prizes but for me the fact that we could have such a fun event thanks in part to the sponsors and people who helped put it on make me a lucky winner. I will also keep all the sponsors in mind as I keep replacing or improving my 914.

Sincerely Grateful.
Al Fleischer
Dayton, Ohio
clap56.gif
Engman
The vendors sent some pretty cool stuff.

Pilot lights from Camp 914

Engman
I got a service cover from itsa914!

I later traded w/Doug for the Apperance and performance gift certificate! (He can use the cover more than I will)

Engman
Bartlett 914 got my new LED fuse panel!

Engman
Rennmetal had some very nice goodies!

Engman
The evil doctors good stuff!

Engman
Many thanks to LN Engineering!

Greg808
I am definetly in awe at the generosity of 914 people.
The vendors went out of their way with their generosity.

I personally want to thank the people of Camp 914 for the pilot halogen fog lights and the neat Camp 914 hat. I recommend that everyone keep the CAMP 914 web site in their favorite places online. It is a great site to look for cars for sale. I have heard from many 914 people that they do very reliable work and are reasonably priced.

Greg Hurst
Springfield, Illinois beerchug.gif
Doug Leggins
A big THANKS from me also to all of the event sponsors. Your support of the Classic events really adds a great touch to the gatherings.

I also got a bottle of Blinker Fluid. This will make for some good garage converstaion biggrin.gif
bd1308
^ My prizes came from Rennenmetal, not JWest.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Engman @ Oct 16 2006, 06:57 PM) *

Dude, they all look so thrilled to have recieved my bolts confused24.gif blink.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 16 2006, 09:23 PM) *

Dude, they all look so thrilled to have recieved my bolts confused24.gif blink.gif

Trust me I AM thrilled, I just take bad pictures (I'm ugly that way dry.gif) Christmas was early for me this year. Started taking the 914 apart last night to get ready for paint and body work and a to install my FFC goodies this winter clap56.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Oct 17 2006, 11:32 AM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 16 2006, 09:23 PM) *

Trust me I AM thrilled, I just take bad pictures (I'm ugly that way dry.gif) Christmas was early for me this year. Started taking the 914 apart last night to get ready for paint and body work and a to install my FFC goodies this winter clap56.gif

Ah, I didnt know one of the two pictured were you wink.gif So much for using the pics as advertizement for my stuff rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Glad everything went well. Can you give the names of the winners?

Thanks,

Eric
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.