huh.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
WaideS
2 words.......................

HELL YEAH

hehehehe biggrin.gif
TROJANMAN
For an SUV, that car look like it serves absolutely no utility at ALL.
TonyAKAVW
1 Word

Tasteless
Mamacita
Ugly with a captial F....
Stacie
barf.gif
Cap'n Krusty
SILLY

UGLY

VOMIT

Besides that, tasteless, absurd, silly, and a whole buncha other descriptive terms that don't immediately come to mind. Wonder why they didn't lower it, too?

The Cap'n
BMartin914
Can we please +1 those wheels? I don't think they're big enough.

Something like this would do...

IPB Image

chairfall.gif
smontanaro
Hmmm... Familiar color scheme. Now where have I seen that before? idea.gif

S
blitZ
That vehicle is tasteless regardless of the color scheme. I don't get the alure, must be a bubba thing.
Sammy
I'm not usually a violent person (who am I kidding, of course I am), but whoever did that needs to be bitch slapped.
JPB
By the words of the great prophet, you are not seeing it in the proper light as that owner sees it and therefore you can't understand what is before your eyes. You are an unbeliever of this great visual revelation and feast of unprecidented occular preportion.

beer.gif Just hit the crack pipe and you'll understand.
jimtab
I think I just threw up in my mouth....a little bit....
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Oct 17 2006, 03:23 PM) *

SILLY

UGLY

VOMIT

Besides that, tasteless, absurd, silly, and a whole buncha other descriptive terms that don't immediately come to mind. Wonder why they didn't lower it, too?

The Cap'n

They did lower it.

Call me sick barf.gif but I like it. It helps that I have put quite a few miles on one

in Fla. this summer, bitchin car. You could paint it to look like a stromberg.gif and

I would still like it. Like I said... Sick
URY914
Sad really...
SGB
At least it's NOT a pepper wagon. That person would know what he was doing.

I think Steve will come back to get this guy.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
OH MY GOD, I JUST GOT OVER A BAD CASE OF THE TROTS, barf.gif NOW IT,S STARTING ALL OVER!!!! DAVE slap.gif
70Sixter
The color scheme is catching.

http://news.windingroad.com/auto-news/powd...next-big-thing/
fin
I'd only do that to a Red Ryder wagon for the kids.

And I refer to the Navigator's style as Post Modern Conestoga.

Cheers,

Fin
brer
That's it, I'm cancelling my order for the authentic reproduciton Le Mans Jacket.
mad.gif
grantsfo
I have always had my heart set on the Barbie edition. biggrin.gif All kidding aside I have always liked Hummers and dont find them to be all that terrible.

http://www.truckinweb.com/brandpages/humme..._right_view.jpg
dlo914
who was it that had a neon green 914 well here's one to match w/ your 914 IPB Image
1970 Neun vierzehn
Let's clear the air and freshen our breath with the way it should be...
Katmanken
Yup, the world is filled with wannabees,

Painting yer pretend military vehicle (aka Hummer) with an "I wannabe a 917" paintjob is really perverted and demented......

Kinda like a huge football player cross dressing in bright womens's clothes with heavy makeup..... blink.gif huh.gif icon8.gif

It's sad really, trying to make yer Humber have class.. sad.gif

Wonder if the driver pretends they are speeding down the Mulsanne and setting up for a high speed turn into the corner in their lace panties.... driving-girl.gif

Me? I'm holding out for the "My Little Pony" edition of the 917..... happy11.gif

Ken
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(kwales @ Oct 21 2006, 09:26 AM) *

Yup, the world is filled with wannabees,

Painting yer pretend military vehicle (aka Hummer) with an "I wannabe a 917" paintjob is really perverted and demented......

Kinda like a huge football player cross dressing in bright womens's clothes with heavy makeup..... blink.gif huh.gif icon8.gif

It's sad really, trying to make yer Humber have class.. sad.gif

Wonder if the driver pretends they are speeding down the Mulsanne and setting up for a high speed turn into the corner in their lace panties.... driving-girl.gif

Me? I'm holding out for the "My Little Pony" edition of the 917..... happy11.gif

Ken

Is it really that bad, I think it looks great on this car. And it isn't a 917 eather.

Click to view attachment

VaccaRabite
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Oct 21 2006, 01:56 PM) *

Is it really that bad, I think it looks great on this car. And it isn't a 917 eather.

Click to view attachment

At least the 914 is a sports car.
And I HATE the trend of putting super big wheels on escalades and hummers. I really try not to make racial steriotypes, but you always know what the driver is going to look like.

That said, I think Bricks, Bubbles and Donks are kinda cool. Stupid, yeah, but at the same time kinda cool.

Zach
Katmanken
Actually, I like the 917 paint job on sports cars....- particularly the 917and it's not too bad on a 914.

It's when you put it on an oversize pretend military vehicle wannabe that ain't never gonna race OR handle that it looks just plain wrong.

Do the words demented poser mean anything to you? TACKYTACKYTACKY!

Ken
boxstr
This thing is small enough it could fit inside Steves grave.
Howard
Holy Mokes! I want it!
SGB
Of course it is OK on a Porsche product, and it is funny on the golf cart. But I bet the Hummer is NOT meant as the joke it is.
Howard
I want one (2)
Couch

byndbad914
headbang.gif nothing is sacred these days! I completely agree that it is completely lame to paint that Hummer like that. Only, and I mean only might it be sorta okay if it were the tow vehicle for a Gulf 917. Then maybe, but even so...

It goes along with that whole NOS becoming "naws".
Dude, I got "naws" on my Prelude!
Me- Oh, you mean you have a Nitrous Oxide Systems kit on the car?
Umm, what? I got a big purple bottle that says NX - dude, I got a 50shot NAWS bro! And the bottle has this marble like color pattern - looks totally sick.
me - (insert :push to ground and kick head until motionless: smiley)

Here I go, this dropped the quarter in me...

Then, they will say that is a "whip". Clearly confused with the old-school rat-rodder term W.I.P. for work in progress. A $60K truck with another $60K in wagon wheels, stereo equipment and stolen paint schemes is NOT a W.I.P. Jackasses. Now I know where the whole "kids these days" came from and I am only 35 alfred.gif

The whole hip-hop culture is a mess because the value of that culture is ripping off something great for personal success (i.e. sampling) because they really have NO musical talent. So, no surprise that truck designer ripped off a classic scheme instead of coming up with something - dare I say - on his own.

And I can guarantee whomever would buy that truck speaks in twos - yo yo, wussup wussup, this is off da hook yo, I mean OFF DA HOOK. Yo, you know what I'm sayin'.

Flava Flave! Errkkk blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.