Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast time again?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
It seems like it's about time for another 9:14 AM breakfast. I'm proposing October 28th, at the IHOP in Foster City. 531 Foster City Blvd. Click me for a map!

Anybody else interested?

--DD
Trevorg7
Works for me! In!

Might even have my car back by then.

T
anthony
GGR AX #9 is on that Saturday. driving.gif

How about the 914 club invades the GGR autocross for a change? That would be fun.

smilie_flagge24.gif
DanT
You folks should be settin' up cones and driving those cars the way they were built to be driven driving.gif burnout.gif ....you can always have pancakes another Saturday.... chowtime.gif

Sorry Dave smile.gif
Dave_Darling
I can't make the autoX. sad.gif Got plans for later in the day, and I don't think I'll be able to meet those plans if I've autoXed all day. Or even all morning.

--DD
jonwatts
I'm in barring any pre-planned events from my CEO.

Chris Pincetich
Why not show up at the GGR AX, 914 caravan style, with a couple dozen donuts? biggrin.gif
Then nobody will miss either event! I like maple glaze raised, or chocolate glazed, and/or rasberry filling.... I've found that lots of coffee helps my AM runs.
beerchug.gif
Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif
Bruce Allert
Damn! I won't be getting into that area until Sunday afternoon. Staying at the Doubletree Inn at Rohnert Park Sunday thru Thursday for the Corgi Nationals.

.....b
Dave_Darling
Can you make it out to Sears Point Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday? I'm taking the Russell Racing three-day school... smile.gif Staying in Rodent Park, too--not sure which hotel, though.

--DD
Bruce Allert

glad you said something Dave. I had no idea I was 30 miles from the famous track! My Corgi, Vinnie, is running in the Corgi Nationals Agility trials Monday & Tuesday so I could make it there Wednesday. Fill me in on what to expect & what time. We're staying at the Doubletree Inn. The one surrounded by the golf course golfer.gif FORE Gotta get together for a beer.

.......b
Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif
fiid
That's going to be a busy day for us - we have two parties to go to in the afternoon. I was thinking about going to the AX and scrubbing the tires off some in the morning.. but not sure if I'll make it or not.....

Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif

Last reminder....

--DD
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Oct 27 2006, 07:55 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Last reminder....

--DD

Dave - last reminder as in we're on or last chance? My vote is to reschedule for a time when more can attend.

T
Dave_Darling
We're on; there will be at least a couple of us there. Reschedule the next one for next month. lol2.gif

--DD
jimtab
I'll be there if the car doesn't "pack up" still has that scrapey sound at idle????? See ya!
jonwatts
I'm still planning on it. Gonna bust over to 02 Salvage in Hayward afterwards.

fiid
wife has talked sense into me - I'll try and make the breakfast - I'll probably be sporting a teener obsessed 2 yr old
Trevorg7
All - Sorry last minute but I am out....

Next time

T
Dave_Darling
The good news: 100% of the people who showed up to breakfast did so in 914s!!

The bad news: It was me, Fiid, and Ben (Fiid's son). At least there was no problem getting a table.

--DD
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Oct 28 2006, 01:09 PM) *

The good news: 100% of the people who showed up to breakfast did so in 914s!!

The bad news: It was me, Fiid, and Ben (Fiid's son). At least there was no problem getting a table.

--DD

See I would have screwed up the %; my car is not ready yet.

T
mightyohm
Sorry I couldn't make it! I'm in Truckee this weekend enjoying the clean air. Next time!

cool.gif
fiid
Hopefully next time 33% of the attendees won't be <2 years of age smile.gif

Y'all are hella lame (except Dave of course smile.gif ).

laugh.gif

jonwatts
I'm lame, I admit it. I even like 2 year olds, they're cool and a lot of fun at that age.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.