Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We haven't done this for a while
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Hmmm. Either a nice car or a rusty POS that was painted, undercoated, and upholstered. YOU make the call:

San Diego Red Car

KaptKaos
Seller has bad feedback and first bidder has 0 feedback.

How's that?

EDIT: Thought of you today Howie. Saw a car with a license plate frame that said "Who is John Galt?" Pretty sure it wasn't made of Rearden Metal though. =)
cantley914
Typical to e-bay...

Auction will run `til the end then in a few days/weeks will reappear like a dead-beat bidder but never any negative feedback will be left nor any e-bay complaint will be filed. !!!

Go figure ...

Steph

clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
So.Cal.914
I lived in San Diego for about 4 years and my car suffered for it, Rust..Rust..Rust.

He says that his car needed NO bodywork before the repaint.... I guess it's

possable but I would be leary. And what is up with the rear bumper pad?
Andyrew
No battery tray pics, the floors are caved in.

Looks like a great driver.
Series9
Luck's car is about the same, but I paid $3400 and it came with 2.0 Fuchs.

Then again, I'm willing a buy a car out of Nebraska... blink.gif
Robert21
biggrin.gif Looks OK if you like red cars

Robert
rhodyguy
does it seem as tho there is a bit of + camber @ the rear tires? $20 worth of center caps would be nice for the rivs. so would a rear bumper top. the last few lines in the ad text are goofy. the chrome rear plate lights are swell. more holes in the body. i love it.

k
william harris
I say its a 25 yard paint job - notice the lack of attention - they painted the latches inside the door jams. Typical comestic restoration and in poor taste in my book as far as the interior is concerned. But, hey that's just my .02 worth blink.gif
Brando
Ew ew ew ew... Rivieras. Oh wait...

Not bad. Definitely do the magnet test and check that hell-hole!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.