Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nathan at Sears
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Trekkor
He's fast.

he was dropping 53's on a track where the fastest in his class do 51.8's ohmy.gif

This on his first day there and old tires.

KT
nebreitling
Thanks for the pics, Trek!!!

53.01 was my hot time for the day, but this was on old tires. the chassis isn't working exactly how i need it (too much lift), so there are a few changes to be made which will definitely help drop my times. the only guys who passed me today were in 125 shifters (front brakes and 10-20 more hp).

national times for my class are 51.7, but i checked some results out online and most local guys run 52's to 53's.... so i'm in the ball park. better familiarity with the track is primary, of course...

p.s. got your letter today, trek -- thanks. again, though, there is absolutely no rush at all.
grantsfo
I want to go to a big track day to watch. Sounds like karts are crazy fast when they have long gears.
SirAndy
QUOTE(trekkor @ Oct 18 2006, 07:38 PM) *

This on his first day there and old tires.

oops, lifting the inside rear wheel!

you need a rear swaybar, stiffer springs and a full cage!
biggrin.gif Andy
Trekkor
One of the locals told us that karts hold the lap record on the big track at Sears...faster than the Audi ALMS racecars.

Hard to believe.

KT
McMark
I was just thinking about how I wanted to come out and see you. I'm a couple days late. sad.gif

Put my on your contact list for next time you're at Sears. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.