Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A few 914's on Speed last night
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Leo Imperial
Last night they had a program on about the history of tuners in the US. They were documenting the introduction of rice burners to racing in the US. Each time they showed racing clips of a Datsun a 914 would be in the front of the pack. The kept saying that Porsche was the one to beat and sure enough there would be a 914 making them work for it. Funny thing was the only 911 they showed was spinning out of control laugh.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Oct 18 2006, 08:12 PM) *

Last night they had a program on about the history of tuners in the US. They were documenting the introduction of rice burners to racing in the US. Each time they showed racing clips of a Datsun a 914 would be in the front of the pack. The kept saying that Porsche was the one to beat and sure enough there would be a 914 making them work for it. Funny thing was the only 911 they showed was spinning out of control laugh.gif

Well.....yeah.......it's what they do.... dead horse.gif
Leo Imperial
Jim you animal. How the hell are you? I love that avatar. Who is your photographer?
jimtab
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Oct 19 2006, 06:17 AM) *

Jim you animal. How the hell are you? I love that avatar. Who is your photographer?

Ya know there used to be this really cool guy out here on the Left coast...but I heard he and his dawg got some bad drugs and ended up taking a trip to the dark side....hope springs eternal that he will come to his senses and return to the fold....as it were/ biggrin.gif
Leo Imperial
QUOTE(jimtab @ Oct 19 2006, 11:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Oct 19 2006, 06:17 AM) *

Ya know there used to be this really cool guy out here on the Left coast...but I heard he and his dawg got some bad drugs and ended up taking a trip to the dark side....hope springs eternal that he will come to his senses and return to the fold....as it were/ biggrin.gif

"I eat because I am sad and I am sad because I eat" a quote from Fat Bastard
MartyYeoman
OK, you two, Knock it off.

By the way, Leo, You need to submit the photo you took of the salvage flattened 914 for the club 2007 calender.

Leo Imperial
QUOTE(Marty Yeoman @ Oct 20 2006, 04:16 PM) *

OK, you two, Knock it off.

By the way, Leo, You need to submit the photo you took of the salvage flattened 914 for the club 2007 calender.

Sorry. We haven't talked in a while.

Good idea for the calender. I'll get to it.

Later Marty
orange914
popcorn[1].gif
JPB
Awsome video clip. I wonder if it made any 914 impact?

beer.gif We might be noticed by some ricers now, cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.