Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tampa duuudes! porsche racing collection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ein 6er
just heard about this, mirror lake classic auto festival

cars from the Mike Amalfitano collection and someone said from the collier collection. also heard there will be a porsche corral.

v82go

Yes Porsche racing cars are featured this year, last year it was McLaren. This
will be my third year at the show, it is one of the best shows in the South East. If anyone comes, drop by and say hi, I will in the sport car section.

Bob
ein 6er
OK bob,

i should have said ..... lakeland/tampa area duudes!! biggrin.gif

what car, in the sportcar section?
v82go

I will have my 914, the race cars and trailer queens (as well as the old boats and ampha-cars) are displayed by the lake, the sports car section is one block
west of the lake.
Bob
JPB
Hello to all my Florida brothers. I'm gonna go this year since my folks are snowbirds and they reside in Sebring. Is there anyone who would like to get together this winter some time?

beer.gif Beer cars and swedish chics? hey, I might even host it!!!!
BK911
I am going to try to make this on Saturday. Sunday is a HUGE car show in Winter Park, and I am told there wlil be many Porsches on display.
ein 6er
QUOTE(BK911 @ Oct 20 2006, 03:17 PM) *

I am going to try to make this on Saturday. Sunday is a HUGE car show in Winter Park, and I am told there wlil be many Porsches on display.

brian, when do you think you can go? driving the teener or 911? i think i'll be breezing through O-town around 09:00ish.

hey JPB, yeah, we'll get together, the tampa boys have a 914 breakfast every month or so. when are you and the swedish chicks coming down? biggrin.gif the fall classic is at sebring dec. 1-3, i'll be going to that.
watsonrx13
Robin and I will be attending. And I have confirmation that Rob Quarles and his wife will also be there. My cell phone is 813 390-1891... We should be out there around 9:00 am, so give me a call if you want to meet up.....

Doug and Bob, give me a call tomorrow and I'd like to meet up with you guys...

-- Rob
blitZ
I won't be back in Lakeland until Thanksgiving to visit my folks. Sure miss living in Florida. Sounds like a good time.
URY914
Can't make it. sad.gif

I have an a/x on Sunday and I got stuff to do. Besides I don't want to show up those other guys with my car. biggrin.gif
ein 6er
OK rob!! i hope to get there before 10:00, i don't have a cell (i know ...hard to believe), so i'll look for you, i'll be hanging around the porsches or looking for bob.

i'm guessing parking might be a B*#tch, anybody know where the porsche coral will be? think it will be easy to find?

BTW .... anybody want a pair of -4 front rotors?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.