Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Lapping Day - October 28: Anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Eddie914
Anyone interested in going to the IRDC Lapping Day at Bremerton Raceway on 10/28/06?

Not as interesting as Pacific Raceways but very low key and reasonably priced - $60!

I'll be there!

Eddie
sixnotfour
Me 914-6
John 68-9112.0race trim.
DNHunt
I may come out with my helmet looking for rides. Car's inop

Dave

DNHunt
Well it was a good day to make horsepower, a little tough to put it down.

Here's Jim, (sportsf???) staging and out on the track
DNHunt
Jeff Hines (sixnotfour) was there. He just kept disappearing into the fog
DNHunt
Eddie (Eddie914) made a few laps before he was force to retire with a bad fuel pump.
DNHunt
Jeff's fried John was driving this 68 911. He also has a 914. You can see Eddie just in front of him
mstein95
popcorn[1].gif
sixnotfour
It actually dried up, eddie hot wired his fuel pump, Jim looked good .
John, Eddie and I had a pretty fast last session, my little ole 2.4 gave the mighty 3.2 a pretty even run.
Untill my master cylinder went out.
Martin Baker
Whats the RVR there Jeff? 1/4 mile? (Runway Visual Range) Looks kinda fogged in! Below minimums for takeoff!

Ever have any wild life wander onto the track? Looks like you had fun. I love driving fast in the wet.
sixnotfour
fog came in and out, I heard 2 planes take off didnt see em huh.gif no wildlife today,
Just this damn chevy I could tail him hard through the curvy back side ,he would pull away on the straight , finally 4 laps later he spun in front of me ,end of story it was great. He must of had old tires ..
Martin Baker
PORSCHE uber alles, glad you got him! all 2.4 liters!
rhodyguy
you get more seat time than 10 years of a-xing. a very interesting mix of cars. the "experience" grouping is great. if you don't want to get serious with maniacs in 914s you can cruise around at your own pace and not feel *hurried*. the cars zipping off into the fog was surreal. in no certain order....

k
rhodyguy
asdf
rhodyguy
asdf
rhodyguy
asdf
rhodyguy
yellow car car was pretty fancy. orange car looked good with a tan/camel interior.
Bleyseng
Nice tire on the 911 trailer....
rhodyguy
asdf
rhodyguy
i sure like this mirrior. how can i put one on a 914?

i think this other car does double duty as a truck for Waste Management Inc. dry.gif i'm not going to rat out the owner. he knows who he is. biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
asdf
Eddie914
I had a great time. Fabulous to have other 914s to run with on the track.

I think Jeff is bluffing when he tells us his teener has a 2.4 and stock suspension. His car is FAST!

Hot wiring the fuel pump worked great the rest of the day .... until the way home on the approach to the Narrows Bridge ... NO GO. I pulled to the nice wide shoulder and beat on the fuel pump until it started clicking again.

Anyone have a 3.5 psi fuel pump they are willing to part with?

Thanks

Eddie
Eddie914
more
sportlicherFahrer
I got some good pics as well, and Sabrina took some more of my car for me. I cant get over how much fun that was! Im not sure if I will ever be able to A/X now! Road race seems like too much fun to pass up. burnout.gif
sportlicherFahrer
asdf
sportlicherFahrer
asdf
sixnotfour
Nice tire on the 911 trailer....

Didnt want Trekkor to feel like he's the only one.
event "T"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.