Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I tried to get the Arizona gang to come up to Flagstaff for a breakfast and drive today, but it was too short notice I think so I got no takers. So my wife offers that I can take her out to breakfast in the 914 and then do the run up the Snowbowl road on the San Francisco Peaks. Well, she didn't need to suggest that twice!

Here's some shots of the area 2 weeks ago, and today. The colors change fast here.
ThinAir
Same place today.
ThinAir
2 weeks ago
ThinAir
Today
ThinAir
We got snow on the peaks earlier this week. There's still some left.
ThinAir
The aspens in Flagstaff are mostly yellow and we have very few trees around that provide any other colors, but a few of the aspens get a hint of red. I was surprised that they were still to be seen today.
ThinAir
Not only did Linda take my curvy-road driving well in stride, but she said she liked the new Dr. Evil seats that I got from Aaron at RRC. That's really big because she has back problems and car seats can be tricky for her - maybe I can actually get her to let us take the 914 on drives to Prescott and Payson for quilt shows! driving.gif
Howard
Same here. Nice day, eh?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.