Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loan me a very clean Saratoga or stock top...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I'm going to laminate CF to my top and won't have time to paint it if it doesn't finish well...

I'll need someone's top from the SF Bay Area or Las Vegas. I can loan you a cosmetically challenged top in the mean time. biggrin.gif

neo914-6
still need one...
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Oct 23 2006, 05:03 PM) *

still need one...

I have a saratoga but no where near you

let me know if you get desperate

Edit it is clean as far as the plexy, but I think it got left in the trunk on a hot day. A little out of proportion I think. Heat gun maybe???
neo914-6
QUOTE(zen motorcycle @ Oct 23 2006, 03:17 PM) *

still need one...

Edit it is clean as far as the plexy, but I think it got left in the trunk on a hot day. A little out of proportion I think. Heat gun maybe???

I'm already desperate but it's probably not practical to ship express from TX. I'm at least hoping to find a clean stock top.

Thanks
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Oct 23 2006, 05:25 PM) *

QUOTE(zen motorcycle @ Oct 23 2006, 03:17 PM) *

still need one...

I'm already desperate but it's probably not practical to ship express from TX. I'm at least hoping to find a clean stock top.

Thanks

Today I'm in Nashville (about 720miles in to the trip), and will be leaving Tuesday afternoon for Kansas City. I plan to leave Kansas City late Thursday or early Friday heading down to I 40 in oklahoma (avoiding potential bad weather in Colorado/Utah). I plan to be in Vegas sometime on Sunday.
See ya at S.E.M.A.
Ed aka W9R1
Fat73.

If you get reallllllllllllllllllllly desperate maybe I can meet him half way? have to check with him though beerchug.gif

neo914-6
If you're willing and he's able to bring it, bring it! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.