Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V8 Guys and Gals 914-8 Emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
I'm getting a 914-8 emblem made for the V8 car.

It will be the same font and size as the stock one.

Made from polished stainless steel.

Stick on style (uses double sided tape, no pins).

How many of you have interest in getting one?
Joe Bob
Do it in vinyl....nobody will steal it and it's easily replaceable even if the crackhead still tried....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

GWN7
[quote name='mikez' date='Oct 22 2006, 09:31 AM' post='799950']
Do it in vinyl....nobody will steal it and it's easily replaceable even if the crackhead still tried....

Know any guys with a vinyl plotter? smile.gif

So I guess your not interested Mike? smile.gif
Joe Bob
Maybe......
dakotaewing
Mememememememememememe!!!!!!!!

I would take either, but prefer the metal -
I would also be interested in some of the
Porschev stickers from Mlke, unless someone
can make them in metal.... boldblue.gif
Since my car will be silver, I would need the
stickers in a different color, most likely black -
Joe Bob
A little bird told me that I will be running a store here on the list....I will do up a run of the 914 V8 stickers in chrome with black outline and straight black.
Andyrew
Those sure look familiar!

back when I guaged intrest for those, no one said a word.. still have 2 copies in the garage.. awaiting paint for the car.

What are we talking about for price here Bruce?
30 bucks? I'd buy me one.. 50? i'd think about it.. more than that.. well. not really..
I've realized that most of the v8 guys are not active on the board.. There too busy making lots of $$ and making their cars faster..

Andrew
GWN7
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Oct 22 2006, 11:52 AM) *

Those sure look familiar!

back when I guaged intrest for those, no one said a word.. still have 2 copies in the garage.. awaiting paint for the car.

What are we talking about for price here Bruce?
30 bucks? I'd buy me one.. 50? i'd think about it.. more than that.. well. not really..
I've realized that most of the v8 guys are not active on the board.. There too busy making lots of $$ and making their cars faster..

Andrew

I'm having one made and I will find out the price off it. I had asked him to make me one before the spring flesh roast but his guy broke his neck and he was swamped with work. I went and saw him Friday to ask (he sort of forgot about it) and he's working on it now. Once it's done it's a matter of programing the puter to cut how many. The other ones he has made look very nice (polished stainless). I'll know more Monday about the cost and can take some pics of the other stuff he's done in stainless.
TJB/914
Hey Mike Z

Just wondering if you can do thin magnetic backed signs/logos, etc. I would be interested for special drives with magnetic side (Porsche) stripes that can be removed??

I could also use something for my personal use. I need a removable magnetic business logo to put on my automobile when going into industrial plants. They will not allow me to drive my personal car into a plant without a sign on the car door.

Back to my request. Can you do things like magnetic flames, 914 Porsche side stripes, 914 logo's, racing stripes etc.?? You know something to put a little bling into special events. They would be removable if magnetic. Just wondering.

Tom
Joe Bob
yep....I have the magnetic backing...supply me the art.

356@cox.net

As to Andyrew...yep that's his art....but in the Porsche copyrighted font.... blink.gif
rick 918-S
idea.gif assimilate.gif I need 918-S in Gold
jmmotorsports
Here is one I bought a couple years ago. Don't remember who the guy was that made them. He had it in the Pelican classifieds. It is well done,has studs and nuts to hold it on. Could break easily.
Andyrew
Mike, I never said I copywrited, or sold anything... lol it was personal one time use.

I had one that looked like the picture above made.. but mike didnt see it when he made the above material for me.

cant find the pic now..
Joe Bob
No problem...I should have attributed the art to you earlier.
KaptKaos
Hey Zois,

Nice hijack.

Film at 11.

type47fan
Do it!

QUOTE(jmmotorsports @ Oct 22 2006, 01:53 PM) *

Here is one I bought a couple years ago. Don't remember who the guy was that made them. He had it in the Pelican classifieds. It is well done,has studs and nuts to hold it on. Could break easily.

I bought mine from W. Bowen, Ventura, CA. Paid >$50 about two years ago. Very nicely done. "914-8" has the same one on his black monster. . . .
Joe Bob
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Oct 22 2006, 06:08 PM) *

Hey Zois,

Nice hijack.

Film at 11.

Gee thanks Joe..... bootyshake.gif

I only said he should get vinyl...not buy it from me.

I've seen too many posts on the "little winkie" board about badges getting pried off with a screwdriver. It started out as an advisory....

I sell very little vinyl on this board as the 914 crowd likes the one off stuff or none at all....
drive-ability
I like the 914-8 idea but personally I like the idea of having a emblem which would say "Powered by Chevrolet" Or "Powered by a Chevrolet ZZ4". I found this item Click Here
aircooledboy
For any reasonable price, I'm in. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.