Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Announcing the arrival of a new Porsche/VW enthusiast!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
Healthy boy and "stronger than I'll ever be" Mom are doing fine. This delivery required a C-section (which I got to watch!!! sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif

IPB Image
Parked below our maternity room

Here's the begining of Ronin, with links to the birth:
http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/Ronin/
KaptKaos
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif

Congrats! Sleep now. You will need it.

Joe Bob
Prolly yer OB/GYN's new ride that yer new arrival made the downpayment for....at least it's a mid engine Cayman.....

BTW, congrats.....hope you've built up some sleep credits.
bd1308
glad no ambulances needed that spot

blink.gif
So.Cal.914
Congrats
jimtab
Named after an unemployed Samuri eh? Works for me....Congratulations to all.....
JPB
Wow hard work mom. Good job!! biggrin.gif

Jeroen
Congrats!!!!!
IronHillRestorations
Congrats Toby! Geez it doesn't seem like that long ago when your girl was born. One of each, good for you!!
Mrs. K
wub.gif Congratulations! wub.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
TJB/914
Congratulations!!! biggrin.gif Children are wonderful little people that change your life forever.

Tom
bd1308
Congrats! Watch the time fly like warp speed now. I still remember adopting my little brother, and it was over five years ago...still feels like yesterday waking up every four hours in a hotel room to feed him (help out)
Leo Imperial
Congrats Mom and Dad!

I was pushing for Ronin for my son. Great name. My wife was only willing to go with Ronan which means baby seal. Not the same by any stretch. We settled on James. It translates to Samuri assasin biggrin.gif

Great picture of the car. Now lets see some baby pics.
Mueller
Congrats !!!!

I dig the name piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.