Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: real fuchs just by lookin... or do i have to pull a wheel?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
snflupigus
IPB Image

Thanks.

Also, might be interested in selling... they dont fill the chalon wheel wells enough for me i think...
jasons
They look like fakes. Only way to know for sure is to pull the wheels. If you sell them let me know.

Aaron Cox
100 percent sure they are fakes...

AEW brand...

where the spoke meets the center is waaaay too narrow.. fuchs are fatter...
Joe Bob
Look fake to me.....should be cool in AZ by now.....take five minutes and pull the wheel....
boxstr
Fake.
SGB
Fake or not, they look good. Is there a downside to AEW brand other than no name recognition?
Joe Bob
BTW.....I have some nice 16x7.5 and 9 inch, powder coated black 964 wheels....with tires.....would look slick on that...

I just took them off the 911 when I scored the full polished (real) Fuchs off of Scott from Renegade....16x7 and 8s.....for get this.......

$800.00....... piratenanner.gif
Joe Bob
BTW....remember this? Fake Fuch.....
IPB Image
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 22 2006, 04:10 PM) *

Fake or not, they look good. Is there a downside to AEW brand other than no name recognition?

i had AEW's on my car before i scored some real ones... they are the nicer of the repro's... and look relatively correct.... cast, and can crack if abused
SGB
that picture above is SSCCARR-EEEE...
scotty b
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Oct 22 2006, 03:13 PM) *

QUOTE(SGB @ Oct 22 2006, 04:10 PM) *

i had AEW's on my car before i scored some real ones... they are the nicer of the repro's... and look relatively correct.... cast, and can crack if abused

Is that an AEW in Mike's pic? Where do Xenon's come in as far as strength? I have a set of 3 that were on my 944 I'm not sure what I want to do with (C2 turbos going back on it). They look right and seems prety strong confused24.gif
JPB
If he wants 1/8 the price of real ones, then you ain't getting ripped off blinbly is all.

beer.gif
snflupigus
yeah... its cool out here in AZ now, not flamin anymore like well... you guys know, (shhh, them gays). grouphug.gif

I'll pull a wheel later and verify they're fake.

thanks for lookin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.