Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yeaman Auto Body to Vegas!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JMDAZED
Car came out of booth and is being towed for assembly, all in a matter of 3 days!!
Brad Roberts
COOL! Felix's car!!!

B
JMDAZED
Note the huge flares in the back and wheel size, not to mention the engine......
Aaron Cox
wow...

lots of assembly to do smile.gif

looks sooo killer
JMDAZED
Parts will be done tonight. Everyone's working O.T. on this thing. Wonder if Felix will make it??
byndbad914
very cool for Felix - I think that car is gonna be really bitchin' when done. When done being what, one day blink.gif Can't wait to see it at SEMA, congrats to Felix and thumb3d.gif to you guys for putting in the hours to help him make it.

I love the car community...
MoveQik
Is the cowl molded into the fenders? If so....verrrry slick.
JMDAZED
Yes, interesting body lines now
Aaron Cox
did you guys just weld/fill the seam? or did it get some new sheat metal there?

i debated it, but seen too many crack....

AA
JMDAZED
Someone else did the prelim. bodywork.
Jeroen
very nice color!

go Felix, go!!!
Brad Roberts
Hey Jeff..

Are you *sure* you are supposed to be posting pics of the car?? LOL

I thought he was being somewhat secretive about it.

B
JMDAZED
Oops.. Anyway, Scott said it was cool, and this car threw off my paint schedule this week.
JPB
Someone had asked about the engine. What power plant is that? And would you have the balls to make a mould of them rear fends for a small fee? I would be gald to forward the $$$ for the materials and laybour. happy11.gif

beer.gif Sorry, kinda feel ethically wrong on that demand since it is his own look and that makes his extra special.
Brad Roberts
Last time I checked:

Audi S4 twin turbo engine..and possibly a BoxsterS tranny

B
JPB
Wow, very cool thanks. biggrin.gif
McMark
The cowl is welded to the fender and the center grill is gone. Both wiper 'dimples' are gone and replaced with a single center wiper. mueba.gif

JMDAZED, how f-ed up were the front fenders?
race914
Ask Scott Yeaman if he needed a "bambalance" for this job! He'll get it.... biggrin.gif

What a great guy to hang out with at the track! beerchug.gif
914-8
Gonna look awesome, but would look even awesomer if you swap whhels and tires with that Stratus! piratenanner.gif

IPB Image
Trevorg7
Felix - that looks great. Is that the same car I looked at under the tarp two months ago?

If so holy cow! great work.

T
Brad Roberts
I'm pretty sure this is Bill Pickerings old race car.

B
McMark
Yep, it is Brad.
Trekkor
It is the same #628 car. You can still see the red/yellow on the front.

It looks great.

KT
JMDAZED
Car looks good, I don't know if it will be running this weekend cuz there's alot of work still, but I'm impressed with the flare job and that motor!
jonwatts
I got to see the before and after in person. What a transformation!
Once again Yeaman Autobody gets the smilie_pokal.gif

JMDAZED
thanks Jon, we have a "sickness for 914s' @ my shop. I swear we have fixed them all at one time or another in CA.
rick 918-S
clap56.gif assimilate.gif thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif
neo914-6
That's a cool car! Wait, it's sitting in my driveway! biggrin.gif

Scott's crew did a great job, I just wish I brought it to him earlier. clap56.gif

The project's no secret, my daughter broke my camera a couple of months ago and I've been sort of too busy on the car to be online and posting. wink.gif Club members will photograph it at the show to post...

For those of you who haven't followed the thread, "neo914 concept" link is in my signature. All details are in individual thread links.

mrdezyne
Felix, are you going to be with the car most of the time or is there a particular time we can catch you during the week? Hope you can join us for dinner Thursday night.... amazing project.
SirAndy
you know, not to be bitchy or anything, but after all you already went through with that car and all you're going to do to it,

are you just going to leave the engine comp and trunks all ratty?

how about the underside of the car?
confused24.gif Andy
Jeroen
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Oct 27 2006, 06:50 PM) *

you know, not to be bitchy or anything...

I was wondering the same thing, but didn't ask at the risk of being 'bitchy' laugh.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE(McMark @ Oct 26 2006, 05:43 PM) *

The cowl is welded to the fender and the center grill is gone. Both wiper 'dimples' are gone and replaced with a single center wiper. mueba.gif

The cowl was Mark's fine work and done at my house, thank you! For those who don't know, Mark did alot of great welding and fabrication on this car in Napa clap56.gif

Yeaman's work prior to paint:
grantsfo
wOW! lOOKS GREAT!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.