Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Beer * Hooters * Vegas * SEMA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
* * Come One * * Come All * *

What: 914 club dot com dinner

When: Thursday. November 2nd, 2006. 7 o'clock PM

Where: Hooters. 5675 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106. (702) 248-4668

Why: beerchug.gif chowtime.gif chatsmiley.gif poke.gif av-943.gif aktion035.gif drunk.gif
race914
DAMN!

I'm at Laguna Seca with Leadfoot Adventures on 11/2!! driving.gif

Have a few for me! beer3.gif

And say hi to Elvira for me smile.gif
VegasRacer
The Corkscrew is a valid excuse. biggrin.gif Enjoy!

*(Elvira says 'Hi' back attcha.)
byndbad914
6 items in the topic - what do my eyes latch onto... FREE beer biggrin.gif beer.gif
MoveQik
John,

My wife and I are there the night of Nov 5th, you working? Or can you come out and join us for some fun??

MW
VegasRacer
I am working on the 5th. (6p-2a)

Why don't you come and join me for some beer3.gif

*(does your wife do shots?)
fat73
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 26 2006, 05:31 PM) *

* * Come One * * Come All * *

What: 914 club dot com dinner

When: Thursday. November 2nd, 2006. 7 o'clock PM

Where: Hooters. 5675 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89106. (702) 248-4668

Why: beerchug.gif chowtime.gif chatsmiley.gif poke.gif av-943.gif aktion035.gif drunk.gif

ok now I have one more reason to stay at least until Friday.

ed aka W9R1
mrdezyne
drunk.gif chowtime.gif

Count me in! Looking forward to meeting the SEMA gang!

That is, I'm in as long as I don't look like this the next day.... ugh, morning after a late night at the VOODOO....
VegasRacer
IPB Image
MoveQik
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 26 2006, 09:58 PM) *

Oh, thats right...you haven't met her. Uhhh yeah, she does em. drunk.gif beer3.gif drunk.gif icon8.gif barf.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif
VegasRacer
As long as it isn't Waide in a dress. driving-girl.gif

*(again)
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 26 2006, 08:58 PM) *

how else do you think he got her to say yes biggrin.gif
fat73
Hey guys....Scott Mann from Renegade Hybrids has made the club an offer. If you'll come by the shop on 4640 South Valley View Blvd let's say between 5-6 on Thursday Nov 7, he'll go to Hooters with us and buy the first round.

Any takers?

Ed aka W9R1 (by the way my car is at Renegade's shop)
VegasRacer
Ba - ba - icon_bump.gif

See you at Hooters TONIGHT.
rcarpen22
I'm in Vegas this week on business and would like to stop by. How will I recognize the group?
9magazine
Guys,

The GF and I are in Vegas tonight til Saturday for SEMA. I will see if I can get away tonight to meet everyone!

Brian Minson
Editor
9magazine.com
Cell 928-221-1052
LvSteveH
QUOTE(rcarpen22 @ Nov 2 2006, 07:56 AM) *

I'm in Vegas this week on business and would like to stop by. How will I recognize the group?

Just look around for where all the Hooters girls are congregating. There is just something about a guy with enough confidence to drive a 914 that they can't resist.

Or... you could look for a group of guys that look like they just came from a Star Trek convention.
Ferg
QUOTE(LvSteveH @ Nov 2 2006, 10:14 AM) *

QUOTE(rcarpen22 @ Nov 2 2006, 07:56 AM) *

Just look around for where all the Hooters girls are congregating. There is just something about a guy with enough confidence to drive a 914 that they can't resist.

Or... you could look for a group of guys that look like they just came from a Star Trek convention.

live long and prosper my friend
laugh.gif
VegasRacer
"Nanu nanu" rocking nana.gif
rcarpen22
Great! You guys are going to be jealous of my rental car.
Toast
laugh.gif
rcarpen22
What the hell happened to Hooters? I rode by around 6:45 and the place was all closed up! Oh well, maybe I went to the wrong Hooters. It's sad to see any Hooters deserted though.
VegasRacer
QUOTE(rcarpen22 @ Nov 2 2006, 10:19 PM) *

What the hell happened to Hooters?

Sorry Man. sad.gif
I didn't know this Hooters location was closed until I pulled into the parking lot at 7:00.
WTF.gif They still had their Halloween decorations in the windows.
I know Chris Julian missed us too. I hope there wasn't anybody else.

Scott (from Renegade) and Ed (fat73) got hung up at some Subaru thing.

Brian (from 9 Magazine) was a surprise guest.
Felix and his sisters were there.
Mrdezyn from Oklahoma rode with me in Elvira.
Local boys Keith (WRX914) and LvSteveH also made it.
*(we also got a phone call from Toast during dinner) wavey.gif

Most of us should be at the SEMA show tomorrow.
Call my cell and we can all try to hook up for lunch.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
rcarpen22
I just read that and it sounded wrong. I didn't mean "why the hell weren't you guys there", I meant "why in the world would Hooters be closed on a Thursday night!!??" I've never seen such a thing. Anyway, I'm safely back on the east coast now. Hope to catch you all next time.
byndbad914
QUOTE(rcarpen22 @ Nov 2 2006, 10:19 PM) *

What the hell happened to Hooters? I rode by around 6:45 and the place was all closed up! Oh well, maybe I went to the wrong Hooters. It's sad to see any Hooters deserted though.
I just assumed the guys managed to get Hooters to close when I mentioned I might be there. I got there later and thought "man people will sure go to great lengths to avoid me, maybe this should tell me something".

It was all good tho' - I ended up with a fist-full of beers at Little Darlings instead... good to hear everyone was able to find a spot to get together. I didn't have web access so I didn't know about the change to Chicago Brewery.

Next time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.