Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Halloween 914Club!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hmeeder
Since the teener is a family member and everyone in the family gets into the halloween spirit, last year there were some "mishaps" around the car.

Still working on how 10JREEN is going to get involved this year. It may not be pretty!
Heeltoe914
Mike D's Halloween Party back in 2000. Can you name the four club members in the pic, Two should be easy.

Sorry for the scaned copy.
TINCAN914
biggrin.gif Very cool....
JPB
Gumbys my F###en hero. I didn't know he was part of this club. rocking nana.gif
JPB
QUOTE(hmeeder @ Oct 27 2006, 02:02 PM) *

Since the teener is a family member and everyone in the family gets into the halloween spirit, last year there were some "mishaps" around the car.

Still working on how 10JREEN is going to get involved this year. It may not be pretty!

You are one sick and very cool individual. beer.gif
KELTY360
Just got a parts car home and found this painted on the rear trunk. Buwahahaahah!

Mike D.
Thanks Lea, I don't even know where the original picture is right now. But I did it again this year.. biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
Get a set of legs that wiggle. Put them under the car and very carefully set the car on them. Make sure the car has no wheels so it sits down on the ground. Add moaning sounds from under the car....

piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
GaroldShaffer
OK, not a 914, but still cool. Picture from the samba site.
sixnotfour
keepin the traddition ,
rhodyguy
i'd like to see more of that green car mark. a skull. you're going to leave it right? punkin' looks real good.

k
Demick
driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.