Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to the CV kit?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
I am going to need these really soon, any work on the kit that was discussed?

-Britain
swood
You talking about new modified CVs? I'm interested in that...in someone else doing the machining/modifying that is.
Dr Evil
They are in the works idea.gif
Britain Smith
How long? I need CV's badly.

-Britain
McMark
Mike has the stacks of CVs from Eric waiting to be modified. Send a PM to Mike to 'motivate' him to do a set for you. From my quick look last time I was over there, Mike has around 20 CVs modify. Of course, Mike already has a lot of demands on his time.
JPB
I'm thinking Ujoints like a Vett if things get carzy with CVs <_<And probably loose a few pounds with that.
Mueller
I just got back from Sandpoint, Idaho a few hours ago...man, it sure is beautiful there....some family friends just moved there to a house on the lake....

anyways, I'll be able to send off a kit Tuesday if you can wait that long...

Gint
QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 29 2006, 07:33 PM) *

I just got back from Sandpoint, Idaho a few hours ago...man, it sure is beautiful there....some family friends just moved there to a house on the lake....

Glad your back. Go fix your email. Steve and I are both bouncing emails to you.
Dr Evil
Hey Mikey,
I have A LOT of bolts to send you, but E and I have some questions about anything else you need. I am gonna be largely unavailable this week due to a Fri test so if I am not quick in my responses you know why. biggrin.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(Gint @ Oct 29 2006, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Mueller @ Oct 29 2006, 07:33 PM) *

Glad your back. Go fix your email. Steve and I are both bouncing emails to you.

2 possible reasons for that:

1- I got fired and work has not told me yet confused24.gif headbang.gif

or

2- for some reason both e-mail addys are not getting past our spam filter all of a sudden...I hope it is #2, if so I'll have to add you guys to our white-list for accepted e-mails...

Britain Smith
Well, I just ordered 4 CV kits from Eric's website. I might try to do the bearings while I am there...we shall see.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.