Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I gotta new jack....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
I "borrowed" a pallet jack from work to move some things around the house. When I slid the forks under the car, I can just slide in two 2 x 4's to fit between the car and the forks. It picks it up about 7 1/2". Enough to get the wheels off the ground.

It has a rating of 6000 pounds. laugh.gif

Next I'll slid some long 4x4's all the way under it and pick the whole thing up. Kids don't try this without adult supervision. cool_shades.gif

Paul bye1.gif

GWN7
Paul,

why the jack? With what your car weighs, you should be able to just pick it up and move it around smile.gif
pete-stevers
pallet jacks are great....
but the travel is limited....
URY914
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Oct 28 2006, 12:28 PM) *

pallet jacks are great....
but the travel is limited....

Whata mean? I can take it anywhere. biggrin.gif
bondo
I figured it was going to be one of these. biggrin.gif
JPB
Sweet item in the shed! Now you can move anything you can't lift by yourself. smilie_pokal.gif
URY914
QUOTE(bondo @ Oct 28 2006, 12:53 PM) *

I knew what it was before I clicked on it. biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 28 2006, 09:30 PM) *

QUOTE(bondo @ Oct 28 2006, 12:53 PM) *

I knew what it was before I clicked on it. biggrin.gif

With as light as your car is, it would probably work just fine.
PORobinSCHE
Paul, once again you've impressed me with your creativity. is the white parts car still on the outdoor vehicle lift? chairfall.gif
URY914
QUOTE(PORobinSCHE @ Oct 29 2006, 05:36 PM) *

Paul, once again you've impressed me with your creativity. is the white parts car still on the outdoor vehicle lift? chairfall.gif

It's still up there. biggrin.gif And still proving tha na sayers wrong. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.