Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D & G swapmeet Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I'm bringing pair of new BMW 914 caliper, several other sts of 914 calipers, Becker 210CR PORSCHE radio, a complete front air box drain hose set up
Elliot_Cannon
I'll be bringing the parts car (911). The alternator in my 4 won't charge and it seems my 3.2 six came with an engine that has an altered serial number and might be stolen. Anyway it's been IMPOUNDED!! I hope they can straighten this $shit out. At least before this time NEXT year. See ya tomorrow.
Cheers, Elliot
jim_hoyland
Oooooohhhh ! Hope you can get it straightened out. That a really fine ride?

quote name='Elliot Cannon' date='Oct 28 2006, 08:39 PM' post='805152']
I'll be bringing the parts car (911). The alternator in my 4 won't charge and it seems my 3.2 six came with an engine that has an altered serial number and might be stolen. Anyway it's been IMPOUNDED!! I hope they can straighten this $shit out. At least before this time NEXT year. See ya tomorrow.
Cheers, Elliot
[/quote]
VegasRacer
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 28 2006, 07:39 PM) *
it seems my 3.2 six came with an engine that has an altered serial number and might be stolen. Anyway it's been IMPOUNDED!!

YGBSM WTF.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 28 2006, 08:39 PM) *

Cheers, Elliot

blink.gif

My mouth watered on that car, I hope it works out for you.

John bs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.