Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need someone to test drive a 914 for me in PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
I've asked a few choice questions to the seller and if its a decent car, it would make a cool summer street roadster after a few choice components and modifications. biggrin.gif If you think you can take it out for a spin and look it over for me, I'd love to hear from you. The clincher is 275HPs on pumped gas which is no biggy on a 04 FFocus 2.3L but this one I wonder. THNX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974-Porsch...1QQcmdZViewItem
type47
interesting HP..

unusual "forward" dating the bumper... front bumper is a 75-76 bumper on a 74.

i am not trying to flame the car... too much of that is freely thrown around on this site. IMO, each can do whatever they want to their car. i may or may not like it and i keep my mouth shut.

price is too good (at this time $1000...)
JPB
Its still early yet in the auction and the owner is kind of engine illiterate. The 2.3L Tbird engines were cool and can put out some good HPs with some major upgrades. They have the same output as the WRX STI engines but a hell of alot cheaper in parts. biggrin.gif I think it would be fun to blow a few of them up.
fitsbain
Just East of Harrisburgh.

I'd love to help you out, but that is a bit of a drive, and would cost alot in gas, as I'm in Pittsburgh.

Evil may be able to help you as he is alot closer than me.
JPB
Thank you for your consideration. Its like 150 miles from here so its still not so bad for me to see it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.