Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kumho ECSTA ASX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
Searched the forum but couldn't find anything on the ASXs, specifically. Anyone out there have them? I'm looking at 195/60 15s. Reviews on TireRack are pretty solid, and at that price point they're hard to pass up. idea.gif

I've narrowed it down to those or the Potenza RE960ASs.

*** EDIT ***

Forgot to mention that these are for my daily driver, no AX.

Thanks!
cnavarro
I was considering them as well for my 911. That and the Pirelli P Zero Nero A&S (or something like that).
mightyohm
I have them on both of my cars. Good cheap tires. They squeal more than other tires I have had but they are not bad. I do mostly street driving so I can't say how good they are for autocross etc.
pfierb
Have them on my Mercedes.....very pleased with the ride, noise and wear better than the Contis that I was running.
BMXerror
I can't tell you much, because I haven't had my teener running long enough to really test them. I'm running 195/55/15s on mine, and it rides pretty decent considering the low profile, and the stiff springs I'm running. The road noise is insignificant compared to the engine noise of a 914. I took one run through a canyon and they seemed to have pretty good grip, but I didn't really push them too their limits since I was still getting used to the car and fighting with the gearbox. The price is pretty good for the rubber your getting, though, especially for those of us running narrowbody cars. That's about all I can tell ya.
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.