Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We have to lay the law here folks!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JPB
I spend most of my time online during my weekend as I'm doing two other things symultaniously and don't watch TV what so ever. What about you?
turboman808
Sadly I spend more time procrastinating about working on my car then working on it.
Mugs914
Lately its been more time driving, wrenching, working. Haven't posted here in a long time, though I have been lurking a bit...
JPB
Nice to see a proud face popping out to lay a few skid marks in these parts. thumb3d.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
TURBO MAN 808 and I suffer from the same sickness. The 914 goes in storage very soon. So work on it will be impossable untill March. I use the winter to plan and aquire the parts for next March & April's work. Goal is to have everything done for Hershey the end of April. Dave smilie_pokal.gif
TravisNeff
5:1 Procrastination is king. Burnt out on my car and little funds for it. It will come full cirlce again as it always does. This place is family, dysfunctional and all.

biggrin.gif
SGB
I manage an hour or so on each most days. Less board time on weekends...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Oct 29 2006, 07:41 PM) *

Sadly I spend more time procrastinating about working on my car then working on it.

agree.gif this is me, unfortunately... I haven't gotten ANYTHING done in god knows when... if I was even getting 5:1, I'd probably be done...

mrhurtalot
no money right now. so no car work unless i can weasle money from the parents. haha
drewvw

my car hasn't needed much work since last spring (knock on wood) so definitely more time on the site....
Trekkor
I rarely post...or wrench/drive. unsure.gif

KT
JPB
I have a excuse for being here as a full time hoe without a cause,"My car is still at the paint shop!" biggrin.gif

I am working on a rear Balsa/carbon fiber spoiler like them cool race pics a few days ago from Ein 6er of the Daytona Club race. smilie_pokal.gif

I only have one thing to say to release my fellow brothers from this torment:

beer.gif The truth will set you FREEEEE!!!
Hammy
Sadly,

I spend way more time on the board than working on the car. I guess sometimes I prefer talking about it more than working on it.

I go on binges where I contemplate selling it. sad.gif
Bleyseng
spent some time today on tearing down the extra 2.0L to discover what was right or wrong with it. Hmm, it was recently rebuilt......poorly it seems.
also spend time on the Westy installing the new heat exchangers and other tin.
Crazyhippy
waiting on a fuel pump, so lots of board time, no car time...

When the pump gets here, it's lots of car time, less board time, till it's done, then back to the net...

BJH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.