Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Western Center for Archaeology and Anthropology
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xitspd
On a very positive note, our little project at the East dam of Diamond Valley Lake is open. It cost over $40 million dollars to complete and is a modern work of architecture.
Attached is an under construction view. Over 1 million items were found during construction of the largest man made reservoir( 24 miles) in the USA, including the largest Mammoth found in the Western United States. I am on the Executive Board of Directors and welcome you all to visit when in the area.

Best regards,

Dan
JPB
Wow, way cool on the fossil digs. I can't imagine finding a large animal like that. Nicely built site bro, congrats smilie_pokal.gif
rick 918-S
Very cool project Dan. The club should include a tour as part of an event.
Lou W
QUOTE(xitspd @ Oct 29 2006, 07:06 PM) *

On a very positive note, our little project at the East dam of Diamond Valley Lake is open. It cost over $40 million dollars to complete and is a modern work of architecture.
Attached is an under construction view. Over 1 million items were found during construction of the largest man made reservoir( 24 miles) in the USA, including the largest Mammoth found in the Western United States. I am on the Executive Board of Directors and welcome you all to visit when in the area.

Best regards,

Dan

I have a very hard time believing that a Mammoth walked through my neighborhood. blink.gif

It's quite a contribution to Riverside County. Thank you Dan, you guys did a great job. thumb3d.gif
Twystd1
How do I get an invitation for a tour?

Clayton
xitspd
QUOTE(Twystd1 @ Oct 29 2006, 06:58 PM) *

How do I get an invitation for a tour?

Clayton

Clayton,

I will contact the SoCal group in November for a tour if they are interested. We can then drive up Hwy 74 to Idyllwild and back to my house for a BBQ. I am in the foothills of Mt. San Jacinto.

Dan
Cap'n Krusty
Having the correct name for the place in your title and post would help us look it up on the web.

"Western Center for Archaeology and Paleontology" takes you right to it. I'm already planning a trip there!

The Cap'n
Twystd1
Dan,

I can't wait for the tour... Should be a great time....

If I am "In Country"..

I WILL be there.

Thanks for setting sumpin up Dan...

Clayton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.