Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight rubber grommets?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
amphiduck

Hello all,

I was wondering where to find those little rubber grommets that hold the body trim in front of the headlights in place. I have no clue what they are called exactly, or the part number information either. Any advice would be a tremendous help!

Thanks,

Trevor
GWN7
the piece is commomly called the "eyebrow"........I can't find a listing for it or the rubber pieces, but if they are NLA they won't be for long.... smile.gif
Grelber
I'd buy two.
william harris
Trevor: I call them the eyebrow buttons. They are available new thru any Porsche dealer. I bought six new ones about a year ago. The parts fiche will show them as part number 914 750 197 10 (you need six).
DonTraver
Part number 914-750-197-10 from Porsche or 905457 @ $2.95 from Performance Products, buy 6, replace them all.

Good Luck, Don
Grelber
Don: Is that Performance Products in Van Nuys? When I plugged in that part number (905457) in their website, it came up as "not a good part number".

DonTraver
Just double checked, I typed it in right, 905457. Give them I call, I've had the same problem when using their search function, but then called them and they said they had the part I was looking for.

Don
gms
I have a bunch, $2.00 a piece shipped
PM me if interested

Click to view attachment
GWN7
Official name "plug" smile.gif

Eyebrow is "TRIM FOR CONCEALING HEADLAMPS"

PET doesn't show a picture of them, but the listing is there for the part numbers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.