Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting, Snellville GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blitZ
I saw a yellow teener cruising east on 78 in front of Northern Tools. I was waving from a blue Pathfinder. That's 2 unidentified flying teeners (UFT) in a month or so in my area.

Anyone from here?
Cat
QUOTE(blitZ @ Oct 30 2006, 04:32 AM) *

I saw a yellow teener cruising east on 78 in front of Northern Tools. I was waving from a blue Pathfinder. That's 2 unidentified flying teeners (UFT) in a month or so in my area.

Anyone from here?

I am the curious yellow. It is my new way to work and such and we are getting to know one another a bit. I am listed Lilburn, but live right off 78. I am always open to inside info on this little machine.
904svo
QUOTE(Cat @ Nov 2 2006, 01:58 PM) *

QUOTE(blitZ @ Oct 30 2006, 04:32 AM) *

Anyone from here?

I am the curious yellow. It is my new way to work and such and we are getting to know one another a bit. I am listed Lilburn, but live right off 78. I am always open to inside info on this little machine.

welcome.png

WELCOME!!

I live in woodstock
krazykonrad
Mine's almost ready to get back on the road again! I'm moving to the Canton/ Woodstock area in the next month so I hope to see ya around!
Konrad 72/4
blitZ
Welcome, glad to see you made your way to the center of the 914 universe. There are quite a few owners in the area and we occasionally get together. Look forward to meeting you sometime. Post pics and history on your car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.