Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How did you get into 914's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
JMPVW73
lets hear it.
highways
I came of age in the backseat of one... wait there is no back seat. dog.gif Well at least she was really impressed I could drive a stick shift!
sportlicherFahrer
Worked at a German car shop that had one for sale. Had never seen them before and I had the lovely task of moving it out to the street so it could be sold. Took me 15 minutes to find reverse! laugh.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

A friend had a beautiful Signal Orange one for sale. I thought it would make a great first car for my son. ( NOT) He had other ideaas. So we moved on to a little 2 seater Ford EXP. Skip ahead 15 yrs. I wanted a car to play with, I couldn't get that 914 out of my mind. Well I was so lucky, I bought a Black 73.1.7, Rust Free off E-Bay. The body was compleatly restored 4 yrs. earlyer. With that the sickness began, I will love and enjoy this car till the day I die. Is that hard core or not. Dave slap.gif
blitZ
My older brother bought one new back in 73, we had a lot of fun in it. Fastforward to the current day. I got an old Celica for my son to drive and had such a good time working on it I decided to get myself a project car. I was originally looking for a Ghia convertible. However they are hard to find and $$ for a decent example. I came across some 914 ads and thought the prices were more reasonable. Did some 914 research, came across the club and eventually bought my car from a member.
jimkelly
I'm 42 now but when I was 12 or so I had a hot rod magazine that featured Rod Simpson's RED V8 914 - that was it. Then about the same time I can face to face with a silver on in a parking lot - that was it again - had to have one one day. Last summer was the day. Now - 30 years later - I finally have a NICE 3rd owner white 1975 with a 1973 2.0 and a rough/primered black 1972 that will be getting a SBC V8 in the nest few weeks mueba.gif

Even now I could not have a driveable 914 without the help of the 914CLUB and my local 914 buddies driving.gif

Pics in my blog - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?auto...blogid=312&
type47
had an '81 vanagon that i drove for years that eventually dropped a valve seat. i decided to rebuild the vanagon motor (my first) and had so much fun (?) that i wanted to do it again and bought a 74 914 not running. dropped the motor, got it running, had to sell it. couple of years later, bought another, 74 1.8, stored in garage many years. bought it, dropped and restored motor, it's a nice (at least i think so) driver. saw a 914 race car for sale, thought DE car. bought it. just swapped race motor for street motor.
dekman
Had a silver '88 turbo at the time...my son turned 16 and I picked up a '73 yellow 2.0L as a project car for he and I to work on together. He went off to college and I began driving it to work.....and so I became "hooked." Sold the '73 and my turbo and bought a dissassembled '70 six project. And thats the car I have today... "still in love!" wub.gif
1bad914
I've had VW's since I was 18, (now 46) I was driving out in the country and saw a wide body 914 for sale in a front yard, I stopped and talked to the owner, it was garbage, but he ended up being Fred V., a lot of you may have bought parts from him, he had a bunch of 914's, I ended up trading a 71 Super for a 73 2.0, before and after pics below. This car was my first attempt at a full restoration, it was my first paint job. I have had 4-5 since then.
Allan
Back in '72 I had a friend whos brother had a really nice orange '71. After I rode in it a few times I was hooked and started going down to the Vassek Pollak dealership to see them new.

It took me 34 years to finally buy one and I am glad I did....
BIGKAT_83
I've owned mine since 82. When I got the car it had a broken clutch cable and the young girl owner was driving it without a clutch. I only had to replace the clutch cable and the 4th gear slider band. I paid $600 for the car and $50 for the transmission parts and drove the car until 1990 with no real problems.

I gave it to my Nephew in 1996 and he was going to restore it, took the car apart and it sat that way until 2001. I got it back by trading him a lawn mower for it.
I repainted it and did a V8 conversion and had it back on the road in 6 months and have been driving it since then.

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
I always wanted a 911, but never had the $$ for the one I wanted. It was 12yrs ago I was going to get married, my soon to be wife and I had a huge fight and three weeks before the wedding I called it off. So there I was bought a house that I didn't want, no wife, but I had honey moon money to burn. I went to see a guy that had 85 944 for sale. He also had a 73 914 2.0 for sale. never drove the 944, took one drive in the 914 and I was hooked. I bought the 914 without knowing anything about them. I meet Brad Mayuer through the Porschphiles (sp) days and got the car checked over, was told it was a POS sad.gif and to just drive it.

Four years later married Julie (8yr now) and sold the 73 because it was time to.
Just over three years ago I bought my current 914 and I love it. I will never get rid of it. It is going for minor rust repair & paint here soon, also just picked up a 71 911 T project so hear we go again.

The 914 (aka Rodney) wub.gif

Click to view attachment

The 911 project (aka Sally) slap.gif

Click to view attachment
johannes
I received this for X-mas in 1972 ...drooley.gif
IPB Image
Had to wait 33 years to get the real one ! ... driving.gif
bbrown
My Dad and I test drove one in 1970, it was gold and had to have one since. We also test dove a CJ 428 and a 442. My Mom enned up with a gold GS 350 that year.
brownaar
My dad had an adriatic blue /6 when I first started driving. Hell of a car to learn to drive in. Have driven nothing else that handles like it('cept mine of course) Also nothing like that flat six at 6000RPM. Looking back, dad's may have been a conversion or had the front clip replaced. Seems like the front trunk VIN started 472. Everything else was correct, dash, interior, powerplant, oil tank, sheetmetal. Sold the car to somebody in WV 16-17 years ago. I've really wanted another adriatic blue /6 since, but haven't had the cash to fork out.
computers4kids
I was 16 years old and had so much hair that I had to always leave the top off my newly acquired 914...but I was cool!!!! Then came marriage, kids etc etc and the 914 was not a practical family car...a sad day...it had to go...sold it for the down payment on a house--I bet you can't do that nowadays! 32 years later, I'm back and loving loving it!
Matt Meyer
I need to be able to check two buttons.

For as long as I can remember I have wanted a 911. And after a little reasearch I really want a 1972 911. To compensate for...... um... a large disposable income I hope to have one day.

I looked at a $6000 911, MONEY PIT, It was going to be a black hole. And this seemed to be appropiate for that price range.

I figured out I could buy a 914 in great condition for $6000 (3-4 yrs ago). Also, I have never driven a sports car. So I thought hey I can buy one of these in good shape and learn to drive a sports car. I'll buy a 911 later.

Now anyone can see the LOGICAL end to this. Anyone with an IQ approaching 90 after this logical progression would have bought a good condition $6000 914.

The day after my epiphany I go see a coworker who has a 914 and tell him I now see the light. It just happens that his friend is moving to Malasia and has 2 914s for sale. They need some work but they are "set up for autox" (it had "new" KYBs on the front) and would be good to learn to drive in.

I got a good deal. I paid about 1/3 of what I should have (and got a car in good condition). Now I struggle to keep one car running and pay for storage for the parts that came with the car. slap.gif That is why it is called a hobby.

But the car seems almost telepathic and is so vicereal. I fell in love with the 914. I can not imagine a car with more "smile per mile" value.
So.Cal.914
1970 I was 12 yrs old and my Uncle got a brand new 70 914-4. He had 356's

and 912's but that 914 was the most fun car I had ever been in. We hung out

together when I was in San Diego so after my summer vacation in 1970 that

was it I had to have one, I even got the same color(saturn yellow-and it is faster).
fitsbain
My aunt had mine sitting in her driveway. She was going to junk it but knowing I liked cars she asked if I wanted it to play with.

And so began the rustoration.

Some of you have seen my pics.

I'll have more progress ones soon.
Lou W
Back in 1978, I got a ride in a -6 that a friend of mine had in his body shop, it sure was a blast.
My cousin bought the car that I now own in 1975. In 1985, he wanted me to do a color change on the car, so I repainted it changing it from Alaskan Blue Metalic to White. He drove it until 1993 at which time he needed some construction work done on his house, he gave me the car in exchange for the work that I did. His wife told me at the time that they got the better end of that deal. He is following the process on my car and is looking forward to driving once again.
I'm really glad that I ended up with the car now, however, it probably would not have been a car that I would have gone out and purchased. It kinda funny how sometimes you end up with these things.
Eric_Shea
Was a bug guy that graduated.
914fan
I open the door!

Love at first site. Who wouldnt love my car?
JMPVW73
Good to see so many great replies. I didnt expect so many family and friends votes.

"I came of age in the backseat of one... wait there is no back seat."
Had to have been in the passenger seat with the top off and/or a lot of determination.

Love the cheaper than a Ghia reply from Blitz. I bought my good paint, straight body, some rust issues 914 for less than run of the mill Super Beetles are going for. I'm 23 and have been into VW's for 9 years because my brothers first car was a '70 Beetle. I dont remember if it was at a show or in a magazine but I was 11th grade when I decided I wanted one. I looked at several 914's for sale localy but they were all junk and my insurance premiums were high. Ive been looking for a Ghia for the same length of time but I'm very anal about the condition of them so I'm still looking.
dmenche914
Two bad i can't select two options for the vote, Yes i was into VW's (aircooled) and yes a freind got a 914. What it took was one ride in the "VW on rails" to convince me this is the finest handling car (short of cars I might only hope to own if I win Lotto)

One drive in it and the commonality to my VW Bug, and Microbus was the clincher!

VaccaRabite
I was in a club that restored WWII british armored cars. I thought to myself: "Self, you could do this. You should restore somehting."

So, I started looking at aircooled VWs. First at busses. Then at Ghias. Then I looked at OLD Mini's. Then went back to Ghias. Searching for Ghias led me to find the 914s (and also BMW 2002). I battled out between the 2002 and the 914, and bought a 914.

I have yet to ever actually _drive_ one. The ground strap was broken, so the engine no worky (which was fine, as the fuel lines were crumbling). Right now it looks like this:
IPB Image

Hopefully, its done in 2007.

Zach
Toast
I had 2 1969 VW Beetles before the 914. My baja bug attracted me to a guy which leads to the following story...

A boyfriend worked with a guy named Ron Meier, who would also come over and play video games.
He was building a Zambize 914 and they kept discussing it. I had no idea what a 914 was. So Ron and Ted took me over to the shop to show me what a 914 was (there were three there to compare).
I was really interested in going for a ride in one of these cars.
There was a Ortega 914 run one weekend and Ron invited me to go for a ride.

After that I was hooked, and signed up on the Pelican BBS the next day.

A year and a half and many, many 914 runs later, I got my first 914.

driving-girl.gif
morph
was a bug and ghia owner. built a 1835 motor for a guy he couldnt afford to pay me the rest of the money he owed me for the motor (300.00) so i took it in trade a yellow completly stock 1.7 been in love with them ever since they a great car to drive.
james
SirAndy
growing up in germany in the '70s i never liked the 914 much.
maybe saw 5 or 6 of them *total* in over 30 years. blink.gif

fast forward, spring 2000, on my way to my storage unit in san rafael, ca, i always drove by a porsche repairshop. they always had a bunch of cars sitting in the parking lot that were for sale. so one day there's this red 914 sitting there with a "unusual" bodykit that i had never seen before. on the way back from the storage unit, i stopped to have a look at it. the car was in pretty rough shape, window had fallen down, standing water behind the seats, crappy paint. but i was intrigued enough to take it for a test drive. shifting was horrible, the motor was missing out, suspension was hard as a rock. came back from the test drive, went to the bank, got cash, drove back and bought the car. didn't even bother to haggle about the price. took her home and the rest is history ...

driving.gif Andy
ptravnic
Dad got one when I was about 12. I wanted one so bad so we scraped together a few hundred $'s by selling refurbished bicycles & lawn mowers and bought a pair of project cars for about $500.

Then the fire came - my dad fixed the hell hole/long issues and was just about to take it off the ramps for body work when his torch caught the fuel line... The car torched and was pushed to the back of the garage out of sight...

After licking our wounds we found another car in the classifieds. It ran but needed a lot of attention. Finally started driving it when I was 21 and in college - tons of stories/trials/tribulations.

I'm now 31 and my pops and I have 5 914's between us. I get a laugh when people ask "is it almost finished"?
alpha434
Wanted something that I could fiddle-f#$% around with and nobody would sell me another 911 for less than 2000$.

If I had gotten a 911, I would've mid-engined it anyway.
biosurfer1
always liked the looks, but like most uminformed people, thought since it had "porsche" on it, it must be too expensive. became friends with a guy at school that had a 2.7 in his. got to drive around in it and that pretty much sealed it.

funny thing is they are expensive, though indirectly...not necessarily in purchase but upkeep. went to get oil for the 914 the other day, and somehow the trip ended up costing me $88...go figure:)
John
Dad bought his new in 74' and we reworked and painted it in 1980 when my brother drove it. We redid it again and flared it in 84' and again in 85' (I wrecked it bad just after completing it in 84'). I got mine in 87'. Now there are 4 in the garage that resemble cars and many many more that are nothing more than boxes of parts......

I have 2 drivable, 1 track car and 1 street car.

One day, all 4 will be drivable. 2 street cars and 2 track cars....

idea.gif
Now if I can only find some windshield seals.
Thoward914
Fell in love with the look of 911's during High School. Twenty plus years later after marriage and kids and seeing some close friends pass away. I figured it way time to treat myself. I bought a 911 that needed some work and joined the PCA. Heard about autocrossing from PCA members and was told 914's are the best cars to autocross. I found a 914 that had been set up to autocross and bought it, and the rest is history. Found out about the 914club off of the Pelican board. Met Clay and the rest of the 914 locals. All I can say is the 914 crowd is a lot more fun than the 911 bunch.
maxwelj
None of the buttons fit... Was really into sports car and sports car racing in the late 60's. Had a TR3 and an AH 100-4, along with an interest in Studebaker coupes. Was fixing to be sent to Germany with the Army when I read an article in R&T about a new mid-engined sports car , the VW-Porsche. Talked to some of the guys that had been overseas before, and found that you could order a car through a travel agency and pick it up in Europe, drive it for a year or so, and then be able to bring it back to the US as a used car, thereby saving the excise taxes... AND it would be cheaper than in the US. Paid my $5200 US, sight unseen (had only seen a line drawing) and picked up my car (914/6) in Brussels in March of 1970. Still have it today, and hope to have it back on the road in a few weeks after 20 or so years of storage and jackstands. Put the engine back in last weekend, and am busy with barakes and interior... Can't wait!
/L.
My dad bought me a new 1969 VW and my stepbrother got the 356. mad.gif I always wanted a 356 but back in 1970/71, I went to a Porsche dealer that was close to house & tried a 914 out. I liked them but had to stick to my VW. (No money)

Now in meeting Joe Sharp & listening to him go on about the 914's, we went looking for 914's all over the place together. I sold my 1966 VW convertable that I had from a previous boyfriend & got good money for it. Joe & I went up to the bay area & looked at one that was for sale. When the guy opened up his garage door, Joe & I saw the black 914, drooley.gif it was the one that Joe bought & drove home that day (it was his birthday). It was about 1yr later & Joe told me, but the his black 914 & take it off the street because he would will probably crash it or someone would hit him. Of course that is when Joe had already bought "Beauty". So I had the money & jumped at the chance to have my very own 914. And that is the story of NICE914. biggrin.gif Happy Girl am I!! Thank you JOE. Click to view attachment
mikelsr
The first time I remember seeing one was in 1972. I was stationed at Chanute AFB in IL. I remember saying this was such a cool car and then I saw the word "Porsche" across the grill! I was sold. It only took me another 33 years or so to buy one (but now I have two 914s and 1 Boxster).

Love at first sight.
grantsfo
1970's:

Around 1971 my dad sold his red 1964 356 SC and bought a new orange 1.7 914. He was an avid AXer and showed up to an event and smashed quite a few 911 times in his car. I hung out with 914 crowd as a kid and rode in some very impressive 914-6's. I used to watch Dwight Mitchell and other notable 914 drivers race at Laguna Seca and compete in local AX's.

1980's:

Took my date to senior prom in my dads 914 (ended up marrying her 8 years later). In 1980 my dad gave me the orange 914 as a HS graduation present. I drove it another couple years and then made the mistake of trading it for a newer VW.

I was back into a beautiful silver 2.0 two years later in 1984. Drove that car another couple of years.

1990's:

1990's were teenless.

2000's:

Then in 2001 I found a real clean 1974 Olympic Blue 1.8 in Georgia and drove it back to California. I have been having a blast ever since. The car is on its way to dedicated race car status soon.

Clearly I'm doomed to a life with these half breed cars.
BMXerror
I've always loved sports cars, and when my pop brought home the 1970 that he found in a Pamona car lot, I fell in love. He only had a chance to drive it a year or so before wanting to sell it. I was against it because I hadn't had a chace to drive it yet (too young), but my prayers were answer when a potential buyer blew the tranny on a test drive. Well, that's not exactly what I was praying for, and I wasn't exactly praying come to think of it.
Skip ahead about six years, and I'd been looking for a project car to get me under the hood and to do some autocross with. I had thought of the 914 sitting out back, but I felt that it was too over my head technically, so I was looking at Miatas. Finally, my brother said he'd help teach me the technical stuff and help with the work, so I said "F#ck it. The more I have to rebuild, the more I'll learn." So far I've rebuilt just about everything except the suspension, and I've learned a lot. I haven't autocrossed it yet because the tranny I got to replace the old one isn't that great either, but I'm still enjoying it around town. BTW, my brother got his own key for all his hard work.
Mark D.
turboman808
I have always been interested in small 2 seaters and mainly mid engine cars.

I always wanted a 914 but never had the money for what I wanted. So I had many fieros (3 to be exact) and one triumph. But then I bought a string of somewhat practical cars. But then I had a chance to get a car I always wanted and had the money. A 914 was something I always wanted and after racing for many years and seeing them just kick ass I wanted one even more. I almost bought a Pantera but grew fearful that I may never own a nice 914 if I didn't buy it now. So that's what I did!!!

jhadler
After the demise of my 1st autox car (VW GTi), a friend of mine suggested that I build a 914 for C Street Prepared. Seeing as I was already looking for a car that had a lower CG than the wabbit, and it was german, and it wasn't a "typical" Porsche, made it a good idea in my head.

Now, 12 years later, I'm still wondering why I thought a 914 could have been a compeititve CSP car.. But at least I'm now down in DSP... smile.gif

-Josh2
jsteele22

I was a kid when they came out, too young to be really into cars yet. But I recall pretty vividly one day when my dad was yacking away with some other guys about a new Porsche that had a Volkswagon engine in it. I still remember the laughs when I asked if that meant you could put a Porsche engine into a Volkswagon.

To answer the question, though I was in the camp that learned with suprise how cheap a 914 really was. I picked up a beater, and even though I've begun the aortal infusion of cash, I still like to remind myself how much less expensive my car is than the average (new) Hyundai.
HerrDW
Out of lurk mode for my first post, this one seemed like a good place to start. smile.gif

My first distinct 914 memory was around age 9 or 10, trolling around a VW/Porsche dealer in Corona, CA (long defunct - right off the 91 fwy) with my dad. I have a vivid memory of cool little two-seater cars with plaid interiors, so that had to be 75-76. Do the math, that puts me at 40 these days.

Flash forward to about 1983, and my older sister is dating a guy named Steve with a yellow '73 1.7 with a single carb and A/C. Great guy - he let me drive it a few times even though the ink on my license was still wet. He left it with me for a day, I was too paranoid to drive it so I spent the day detailing it instead. We were fast friends after that! My sister foolishly let that one go and we lost touch (if anyone knows him, Steve Smith, from the Azusa area, used to work at Disneyland - get in touch).

About a year later, I got a ride in a race prepped-6 - totally mind-blowing. I was in a high school (R.O.P. actually) auto body class at Fullerton H.S. and a guy was repairing the car for his boss - who had wrapped it around a 4"x4" sign post. Not sure if it was a real -6, but it had a fixed passenger seat and steel GT flares.

Flash forward again to 1995, I finally buy an Ancona Blue 1976 2.0 for $2500 that had been stored for quite some time. The seller delivered it, blew a tire on the way and the the return fuel hose was leaking so badly from under the tank its still amazes me to this day that it didn't go up in flames.

Had the car for about a year, mostly on jack stands (shocking, I know), and had to sell due to being "under capitalized" at the time. It was a sad day indeed, but I needed the $$. In a way I was done, poverty is no fun and I had put $$$ into it, a great deal of which went to getting the damn thing smogged. It passed by some miracle and I sold it a week later.

I am currently 914-less, but as soon as I get the rest of the big projects done around the house, I have a garage just the right size for another one...

Back to lurk mode; I suspect my next post will be pics of a 914 of some vintage, hopefully some time in 2007.
Brad Roberts
I get into 914's by opening the door (or busting the vent window when I lock my keys in them)... alfred.gif

B
Toast
HerrDW

welcome.png
jd74914
My story goes something like this:

My dad bought a seriously beaten '70 1.7L in 1979 and restored it. He stopped driving it when it got backed into and crushed by a relatve. That was in 1985. At that point he had wanted a '69 911E Targa, but didn't have the cash.

Fast forward to 2002. I'm 14, and want to restore a car with my dad, so I started looking for '69 911E Targas (which are rather rare) and I eventually found one in NJ. We were ready to pick the car up, but it got bought from out from under our feet. That was probably a blessing as the car was a semi-extreme basket case.

So, as I keep searching for 911s, I stumble on this cheap 914 that needs restoration and is only 75 or so miles away. We agreed that I could buy the car and have complete ownership, and then went to see it. It looked like a quick project (you all know how that goes) so I bought it. I got a really really good price on it from the lady who owned it as she had a soft spot for kids restoring cars. smile.gif

So, I had a 914 without ever driving one (and until that point I had only seen 1 other 914). The next spring I bought a second car too.

And thats the conclusion my long winded 914 ownership story.

BTW: My car is almost finished after 4 years of restoration, and my Dad ended up buying a Euro/greymarket imported 71 911E Targa driver.
jk76.914
My first 3 or 4 cars were Corvairs, including a '63 Spyder convertible and a '65 Corsa 140. You see, I'm an old fart. Trouble with the Corvairs was, my newest one was about 12 years old, and when I tinkered with it on the weekend, I never got to do a job right, because I had to button it up by Sunday night so I could drive it to work on Monday morning. And then there was the rust. And having to park it outside year 'round at my apartment complex.

So I finally got a new, reliable car, but always missed my Corvairs. They kind of got under my skin, being an engineer and all. Finally, I got enough bucks to own a toy car on the side, but I still wanted newer and more reliable. So I picked Alpha Romeo Spyder, Fiat Twin Cam Spyder, and 914, and said that the first one to come along with low miles, well maintained, and in decent shape I'd buy.

I drove an Alpha Romeo, but it was old and beat so no-go. The next car to come up was a '76 914 2.0 with appearance group, new paint (Porsche platinum metallic over original light ivory), all receipts, and 43000 miles. So I bought it. Paid premium- $6000 in 1983, but I haven't looked back. Still got it. Still no rust. Thanks to my lucky stars neither of the other cars came along first!

That's the story. driving.gif

Jim

majkos
My story is................... beer3.gif

'cuse me.
Back to the days when I was young and silly(stupid)
I wanted a car a little faster than my type III squareback to get to the ski areas, faster. burnout.gif
I was ski racing back in thoses days.

Found my first 914, at a cheap dealership, all fuching UGLY!
Lacquer paint job, went unnotice of any cleaning for the summer, major paint fade,
turning the car to the color of pea puke after a couple of hours barf.gif YUCK-O!

Test drove the car, loved it! But!

need a loan.....I love this part.

I give the loan "officers" info, when she checked the value of what's the worth,
she leans over the desk and tell me to "BUY IT!"

Get car, race home and run out of gas, how embarassing,

But that weekend four hours of rubbing compound, and a couple hrs of polishing,
I fell in wub.gif LOVE!

That was over 25 ++ years ago and still have her, The Green machine.
I love the facts, 914 owners, are indeed very cool and FUN! smoke.gif
It's all Good.
tat2dphreak
love at first sight, luck really, mostly bad luck wink.gif
Porsche Rescue
Bought a new one in 1970. Had owned a '56 356A for a while in 1968 and wanted another Porsche. The 914 was all I could afford. Only kept it for 8 months as I was having trouble dealing with new car depreciation (single income school teacher with a young child).
The next one I owned was a silver '73 2.0 which I bought and did a cosmetic restoration. The excuse for buying it was as transportation for the same "young child" who was now 16 (1984).
In between and since I have owned and played with about 50 different Porsches, about 20 being 914's, including several sixes. Retirement in 1997 and the advent of the internet contributed to the addiction.
bd1308
First car presented to me was a 914 2.0L. I ended up choosing a Jeep bc the 914 wouldnt pass the state inspection, so after a year of driving the Jeep, I recieved the 914. After three engines and several weeks of labor, I now have a rust-free Daily driver 914. Wouldnt look back
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.