Today is Bruce Allert's birthday!

Have a good one, bruce!

beerchug.gif
Katmanken
Happy Happy Birthday....

Happy birthday to youuuuu.......

Ken
Bruce Allert
thanks Queenie, thanks Ken. played golf & took the day off.. smoked cigars & had a couple beers. Goin to NOHO's for Hawaiian dinner tonight clap56.gif
bruce
ChrisReale
Happy Birthday Bruce! Have a beer on me, and I'll paypal you!
Bruce Allert
Chris, thanks! just fax a check laugh.gif
where's yer avitar?
goin neked these days, eh? cool_shades.gif
bruce
GWN7
Happy Birthday beerchug.gif
redshift
Hey Bruce! You have a great.... what's left of the day!

smile.gif

Damnit Chris.

M
ChrisReale
Now I gotta watch my back. Make sure there are no paparazzi lurkin' when I am pissing in an alley...
Korijo
beerchug.gif beer3.gif clap56.gif

Hey, ol' timer, Happy B day. I'll crack me a Fat Tyre jus fer you smilie_rolli_1.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Happy BD Bruce
beerchug.gif
Qarl
Yo! Happy Birthday. Go fondle a statue or something!
TheCabinetmaker
A day late Bruce, Hope yer not feeling all that fat tire this morning. Have a few more today, and a few more tomorrow. laugh.gif
ChrisReale
I had a beer in honor of Bruce last night. Then I had one in honor of me. Then one in honor of the 914club. Then I found myself at Jack in the Box at 2am. What gives confused24.gif laugh.gif
redshift
Nothing gives, it's all freakin' take d00d!

Like, it takes 1hr for the first beer to get to the end of the line, then it takes 15 minutes for the second, and it takes 5 minutes for the third... and by the end of the second case, you are just standing by the toilet, wondering if Jack in the Box is open..

Then it takes a while to find the keys..

urp..

M
Bruce Allert
Hoo Boy Karl, is that my B-day present??? if she'd move her hands we all could see if the "chicken's done" laugh.gif

Chris, thanks for begining the schnokerd-ness with the beer fer me. Di'ja give Jack a brewski? beer3.gif

Miles, last time I remember standin at a toilet thinkin 'bout Jack & da box I woke up in the bath tub... in Oahu! w00t.gif
bruce
Rusty
Happy belated birthday, Bruce! Hope the Birthday Fairy brought you lots of cool parts!

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.