Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914(s)? stolen in Scottsdale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MoveQik
DBU356 and my neighbor brought this to my attention. I'm not sure how one was a coupe and the other a convertible and I don't know the cars but here it is....

Thieves crawl in, steal 2 Porsches

Michael Ferraresi
The Arizona Republic
Oct. 30, 2006 11:28 AM

Police are searching for burglars who crawled into a Scottsdale garage and stole three collector vehicles worth more than $70,000.

It was unclear Monday morning how many suspects are sought in the overnight break-in, which happened in the 6200 block of East Catalina Drive, near Thomas Road and 64th Street.

One of the vehicles, a limited edition 1995 BMW motorcycle, was involved in a hit-and-run accident early Monday in northeast Phoenix, near Cave Creek and Hearn roads, police said.

The suspect fled the scene, but the vehicle was recovered.

The other two stolen vehicles are a green 1973 Porsche 914 coupe and a black 1973 Porsche 914 convertible.

Investigators believe the burglars crawled underneath the garage door, which was partially closed, and rolled the vehicles to the street to start them.
Eric_Shea
Bike musta been worth $69k... real limited edition w00t.gif

914's can roll? :jackstandsmilie:
Eric_Shea
Wait... a 914 "coupe" Wow... Bike must been worth $68k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.