Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok, relogging is going to kill me.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
Andy!

I have to re-login now, is that still the board's fault?

(board meaning YOU)

smile.gif

M
Mueller
I've had to re-log in a few times today, very odd, I've never closed my browser.
redshift
You are timing out then..

I am obsessive about closing mine.. old habits die hard.

smile.gif

M
Mueller
I am obsessive about closing mine.. old habits die hard.

I don't think so..........

Earlier I had reply'd to a post, 20 seconds later I tried to post a NEW topic, I was denied, it said "welcome Mueller" at first then gave me the username/password page again, and again....I finally closed my browser and cleared all history/cookies
URY914
Same here.
Log on- kicked off. mad.gif

Paul
ChrisFoley
I haven't had any problem. In fact I haven't seen one cookie yet since the change.
Queenie
I haven't had to log in at all since the switch. Everything's peachy.
redshift
I did not have to login until just a while ago, when I had to reinstall Windows because of an Exploder crash while I was here, and this place ate my VFAT.

Couple hours ago... annoying.

M
Queenie
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 7 2003, 06:03 PM)
Windows
Exploder

There's your problem right there.

smile.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm running W2K and have not done a damn thing to the browser. It works fine for me.

Make sure you goto Mickeysoft and download all the latest patches and fixes that they release.

B
SirAndy
ok, i figured it out!

the new server is NOT setting the cookies right. if you still have the old cookies it'll work, otherwise not.

soooo, now i just have to find the piece of code that's broken and fix it. piece of cake ...
Andy
URY914
Andy,
also the arrow next to the topic that takes you to the next post you haven't read isn't working for me.

Paul
davep
I thought I was still asleep when I had to log on three times for it to take. The topic flags do not change color to indicate they have been read. Using IE 6

DaveP
swood
What davep said.

Plus, when I view a topic and then go back to the main forum page, it hasn't refreshed itself. I have to do that manually.

Oh yeah, and I can only see a random few avatars. This topic for example, I only see Queenies and mine. Cant see Miles' everchanging hilarity. This only happens at home (Win2K), not at work (NT4.0). Weird...
TheCabinetmaker
I've had all said problems, but sounds like the ever diligent Andy is on top of it all clap56.gif
rhodyguy
when i get to brads avatar in a post things go herky-jerky. much like the first sticker avatar malmz made for me. he refered to it as "too much overhead". speaking of stickers, have the rest of you sent for yours yet? got it in again laugh.gif

kevin
"who's your sticker daddy?"
redshift
It's more fun all the time.. it just made me login to reply, and after I did, it made me login again... to reply.

smile.gif

It's all good!

M
-not!-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.