Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's a Sickness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914nerd
Well, I am officially an addict
I just bought my first parts car like an hour ago
The sickness takes it's hold
but that's ok, because I like being an addict
(and yes, I know, I am setting myself up for a lifetime of frustration and jackstands, but, oh well)
1972 1.7 with some good parts for not much money
can't argue with that
JoeSharp
What tha fuch Chuck...
I have found a way to cook the dust from sanding rust down and get it through the needle with-out cloging.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
jd74914
Its ok.

I bought a car to restore, thats almost done.
I bought a parts car for it . . . now my brother has that and is restoring it.
Friday/Saturday I'm looking at 3 cars that are for sale locally. The best part is that none of them run and one has longitudinal rust laugh.gif My dad and I just want to put together a cheap AX car now that doesn't have to be reliable.
porsha916
Tell me about IT!!!!
I just don't like to see 914's left to rot!!!!!!
914Sixer
Gee, I do not feel so bad. I only have one car to restore and 3 parts cars and 20 years worth of squirreled parts.
JPB
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Nov 2 2006, 12:15 AM) *

Tell me about IT!!!!
I just don't like to see 914's left to rot!!!!!!

You are a man of mine own heart smilie_pokal.gif

As for the topic, if you strip your 914 down to nothing and put it back together again so it will be dependable electricaly as well as mechanically, YOU my friend have the automotive industry by the BAAAAALLLS!

beer.gif This is true 914 GRRRRREATNESS! Make the pisser move and you become a champion smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.