Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New high temp coating
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
ChrisFoley
The muffler in this pic is coated with a stainless steel coating that has a silicone base. It is supposed to take up to 1200F temps. I'm offering it at no extra charge on all my mufflers. I'm considering offering the product for resale as well.
IPB Image
edrotol
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Nov 2 2006, 01:12 PM) *

The muffler in this pic is coated with a stainless steel coating that has a silicone base. It is supposed to take up to 1200F temps. I'm offering it at no extra charge on all my mufflers. I'm considering offering the product for resale as well.
IPB Image

How much if for resale? How big is resale container in gallons? Is it a simple spray on? I am interested.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(edrotol @ Nov 2 2006, 07:30 PM) *

How much if for resale? How big is resale container in gallons? Is it a simple spray on? I am interested.

The product is available in aerosol cans about the right size to coat one header and muffler.
edrotol
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Nov 3 2006, 04:13 AM) *

QUOTE(edrotol @ Nov 2 2006, 07:30 PM) *

The product is available in aerosol cans about the right size to coat one header and muffler.

How much then? Interested in 2 cans.
stownsen914
Does this high-temp coating have any thermal barrier characteristics (a la ceramic coating)?
DerekKim
I second the "How much per can for resale?"
ptravnic
inquiring minds want to know....
ChrisFoley
OK, I'm ready to sell this product. Price per can is $ 29.95, includes shipping (48 states), and I will accept Paypal for this. Additional cans are $19.95.
Paypal address is c.foley@tangerineracing.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.