Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield seal, frit paint urethane
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
736conver
Click to view attachment

What I have to offer for sale is individually and kit form.

Individual
  • Windshield seal $30
  • Frit Paint/Primer $10
  • Urethane Adhesive $12

I will offer it as a kit for $40.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $8 for the kit. Individual pieces will vary for shipping. Paypal/Check or Money order
Disclaimer
I will ship some instructions with but please if you dont feel safe doing this yourself then dont do it. This is your windshield on your car. Its an important piece.
I am not an expert glass installer and I only have the materials for sale.
If you have all the materials you should be able to find a shop to put it in for around $60. I aquired all my materials and a local shop put mine in for $65
Allan
PM sent...
morph
got the kit today many many thanks.
great deal too for what you get.
james
jmmotorsports
I would like to get a kit, pm sent.

Jerry
sww914
I got one, excellent!
AND he undercharged me for shipping!
Thanks a lot!
Steve
craig downs
Still available?
736conver
QUOTE(craig downs @ May 5 2009, 06:49 PM) *

Still available?

Yes still available
clarkcou
This looks good, but what is frit/paint primer?
Can you post or send a picture of the entire front windshield?
Thank you,
Randy
clarkgrc@gmail.com
736conver
QUOTE(clarkcou @ Jun 3 2009, 12:49 AM) *

This looks good, but what is frit/paint primer?

Its the black border that is painted on the windshield. Without it you see the unsightly urethane. It doesnt look good without the frit.

The original bright dipped aluminum trim hid the butyl tape but once you replace it with the rubber cosmetic seal you need to hide the adhesive again.

Most modern cars have something similiar to this paint.
914werke
Id like one as well!
aircraftdesign
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 3 2009, 11:37 PM) *

Id like one as well!

Please PM me or send an e-mail to jgmhb@msn.com as to payment details as I would like one as well. Thanks

Hey Rich any luck with that other heater flapper?

GaroldShaffer
I woul d like a kit please. pray.gif
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(736conver @ Nov 2 2006, 05:21 PM) *

Click to view attachment

What I have to offer for sale is individually and kit form.

Individual
  • Windshield seal $30
  • Frit Paint/Primer $10
  • Urethane Adhesive $12
I will offer it as a kit for $40.
Shipping will be a flat rate of $8 for the kit. Individual pieces will vary for shipping. Paypal/Check or Money order
Disclaimer
I will ship some instructions with but please if you dont feel safe doing this yourself then dont do it. This is your windshield on your car. Its an important piece.
I am not an expert glass installer and I only have the materials for sale.
If you have all the materials you should be able to find a shop to put it in for around $60. I aquired all my materials and a local shop put mine in for $65

welder.gif
a.) An excellent looking product, yet I wish you could really post a set of photos for us to consider/would help sales also (no doubt).

b.) I would like three (3) kits please. PM to follow. Thank you in advance- jzn

c.) Thank you for contributing to producing 914 quality parts and reasonable costs! sawzall-smiley.gif
736conver
Not sure what you really would like for photos. Its kinda of posted already. Also did you still want 3 kits its been 4 days and no PM.
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 1 2009, 03:23 AM) *

Not sure what you really would like for photos. Its kinda of posted already. Also did you still want 3 kits its been 4 days and no PM.

Hello Brian;

PM sent/I will use mail as agreed/ laugh.gif

4 days/I have been busy with more immediate issues/ shades.gif

3 kits/my need remains the same/I will order 3 still/ type.gif

Obviously I am already sold on the product Brian, I was echoing the wisdom several others had already said: If you placed more than the single corner photo- perhaps a full windshield with your product and another full windshield with OEM trim- we could see what a great effect it delivers. Without this there are less buyers. It was just a helpful suggestion is all. I think it is worthy. Thanks again for the good work! -jzn idea.gif
736conver
There were other pictures posted up but my link to them wasnt working. I thought it was still there . Guess not. Your kits are still boxed up ready to go.
914rbust
sorry
736conver
QUOTE(JazonJJordan @ Jul 4 2009, 03:15 AM) *

QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 1 2009, 03:23 AM) *

Hello Brian;

PM sent/I will use mail as agreed/ laugh.gif

4 days/I have been busy with more immediate issues/ shades.gif

3 kits/my need remains the same/I will order 3 still/ type.gif

Obviously I am already sold on the product Brian, I was echoing the wisdom several others had already said: If you placed more than the single corner photo- perhaps a full windshield with your product and another full windshield with OEM trim- we could see what a great effect it delivers. Without this there are less buyers. It was just a helpful suggestion is all. I think it is worthy. Thanks again for the good work! -jzn idea.gif

Still have your kits here waiting for shipment. Whats the status
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 5 2009, 01:29 PM) *

There were other pictures posted up but my link to them wasnt working. I thought it was still there . Guess not. Your kits are still boxed up ready to go.

No Problem, I was on an out of state task, back this week, sending payment tomorrow-thanks! -jzn biggrin.gif
736conver
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 22 2009, 01:36 PM) *

QUOTE(JazonJJordan @ Jul 15 2009, 11:25 AM) *

QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 5 2009, 01:29 PM) *

No Problem, I was on an out of state task, back this week, sending payment tomorrow-thanks! -jzn biggrin.gif

Whats the deal. You sent me a message on the 16th saying money order was sent. 5 mail days later and nothing. You havent responded to my PM's but your online responding to almost every member thread.

If you dont want these just say so.

Interesting;

I have not received any other than I am aware of. ((update))
I just found the PM you refer and I am in error. I had already sent the money order for $142 maybe too much, sorry. must be getting slow and blind...oh well.
This belongs in a private concourse, not a public one,.
PM if you feel we can make this right. Thanks Brian-jzn
aircraftdesign
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 22 2009, 10:36 AM) *

do you have any kits available?
JazonJJordan
736conver PM-ed me, and is sending mine already. I believe he has more or more coming soon. Try asking as a "reply" in the very first post, where he offered them for sale. He may not find this question, buried in this thread. Good luck, looks like a great product. Jzn. idea.gif
QUOTE(aircraftdesign @ Jul 28 2009, 11:48 PM) *

736conver
QUOTE(aircraftdesign @ Jul 28 2009, 10:48 PM) *

Yes I am ready for new order.

Jason yours should be there today or tomorrow. Shoot me your paypal address for the shipping refund. I will cover the fees
JazonJJordan
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 29 2009, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(aircraftdesign @ Jul 28 2009, 10:48 PM) *

Yes I am ready for new order.

Jason yours should be there today or tomorrow. Shoot me your paypal address for the shipping refund. I will cover the fees

beerchug.gif Good to hear things made it to you and are coming back so soon; I appreciate the kindness. Please total the cost for one more kit and I will purchase another by PayPal now that I have this password sorted out. Thank you again for everything-jzn **Update** package arrived the next day-thank you- **
craig downs
Hi Brian
I finally got off my ass and sent the funds for a kit.
charliew
I am interested. I'm sure it looks like a later install but I would still like to see a picture of a complete installed windshield. My trim is pecked up some and this may look better than trying to get my trim back to a new look. I'm not sure how it will go with the targa trim though.
fat73
Brian,

Do you still have these kits available? If you do how soon could you ship one?

Ed
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif for Brian. Nice product beerchug.gif
SD914
Let me get this straight, $40 plus $8 shipping gets me everything I need to replace my aluminum trim. If so can I send you a check I have no paypal.

Thx!

Mike
736conver
sure you can send a check. I will PM the info
joefri187
Can I still get a kit???
KennyK
I too would like to know if kits are still avabile
barada
QUOTE(KennyK @ Jul 31 2011, 10:32 AM) *

I too would like to know if kits are still avabile

I need one as well if still available.

Thanks
Phillip
BritCarJim
i'm making lists of stuff to do on my teener project...will probably add this to the list (as the factory seal is pretty FUBAR'ed on my car) if its still available. could you let me know if still available and if cost is still current? thanks, BritCarJim
kwlane
I'd also like a kit is still available! Let me know and will PM you.
chads74
I would like a kit also. Will send PM
rkremer
If you're still selling them, I'd like one of these kits.
etcmss
interested also--PM sent
motorvated
Still available?
connfish
QUOTE(736conver @ Jul 22 2009, 09:36 AM) *

Do you still have this kit?
smcfarland
Still available???
nein14
interested in the kit still avaliable?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.