Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 SE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buzzard
Checking out a for sale, saw 914 SE and was curious as to the specs. Never heard of an SE and don't see any mention in the Club.

Anyone have any insights , are they worth paying more for.

dry.gif
davep
Ah, well try 914 Limited Edition instead. Rates its own website. See my avatar for one thing. I've been researching them for 20 years.

http://members.rennlist.com/914_canam/
Dr Evil
SE is not the same as LE. SE is generally what you see assigned to cars that people do not actually know about but that think they are neat enought to warrant special letters (not a real designation).

So far as I know there is no such thing as an SE and ALL of the LEs have a verifiable VIN.
buzzard
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 3 2006, 10:13 PM) *

SE is not the same as LE. SE is generally what you see assigned to cars that people do not actually know about but that think they are neat enought to warrant special letters (not a real designation).

So far as I know there is no such thing as an SE and ALL of the LEs have a verifiable VIN.

My mistake all , I checked after your reply and the seller does say LE not SE.
biosurfer1
mine has bumperettes on it even though its a 72, and a cool PORSCHE decal on the windshield...doesnt that make it Special Edition?smile.gif
G e o r g e
QUOTE(buzzard @ Nov 3 2006, 07:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Nov 3 2006, 10:13 PM) *

My mistake all , I checked after your reply and the seller does say LE not SE.

in that case the LE is an SE beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.