Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anybody get victory lane magazine?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I can't seem to find it on the newstands, but I got a call tonight that my car is in one of the pictures... at the inagural race at MPH...

thats; "motorsports park hasings"

does anyone get it?
is it the november or october issue?

brant
SirAndy
QUOTE(brant @ Nov 3 2006, 09:19 PM) *

I can't seem to find it on the newstands, but I got a call tonight that my car is in one of the pictures... at the inagural race at MPH...

thats; "motorsports park hasings"

does anyone get it?
is it the november or october issue?

brant

i get it in the mail ... i'll have a look. but, what's MPH? where? never hear of it? hasings? huh?
confused24.gif Andy
SirAndy
mhmm, looked through the october issue, didn't see anything ...

haven't gotten my november issue yet ...
smile.gif Andy

PS: you gotta ask around, they're not on your usual newsstands. only a few selected ones sell them ...
shelby/914
Brant, I'll look at Aurora Newsland this weekend. They get 100's of car magazines including some imported from Europe. I'm also almost sure the Shelby museum in Boulder has a subscription which might come home with me next time I go up there. clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif for you
brant
thanks for checking Andy.
must be november then.
think I'm going to have to subscribe today and try to get the november issue....

hastings in a new track in nebraska
designed by the same guy that did miller's track in utah.
pretty wide and smooth... high speed corners..

brant
SirAndy
november issue arrived today! smilie_pokal.gif

nice 914 on the cover btw. (no, not yours biggrin.gif )

page 30, center, right column:
"A race worth mentioning in this group was between Bob Dent, #314 Porsche, Brant McClung #914 Porsche and Scott Stekr, who was in and out of the mix, in a 1600 BMW. They all drove a great race."

page 31, top left corner (you chasing a green/yellow 911):
"#314 Bob Dent, 1967 Porsche 911S, and #914 Brant McClung, 1972 Porsche 914-6."

Group 5 Results:
1st CP-2: B. McClung/72 Porsche 914-6, 1:46.3 smilie_pokal.gif

driving.gif Andy
brant
cool...
thanks dan
thanks andy.

going to call tomorrow and try to get a subscription with the november issue as part of the deal!

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.