Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WARNING SCAMER
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JEM
Don't deal with Tom Palmer of Sunnyvale,Ca. aka agent914. I sent this guy a money order for a rear spoiler. Have not heard from him in over 2 weeks. His email is no longer valid. Last known address is 982 Pocatello Ave. Sunnyvale. It's not a lot of money,I just don't like getting ripped off by some POS passing himself off as a 914 guy. Anyone in the area care to pay him a visit ?

Jerry
Rusty
Be careful about accusing someone else as a scammer.

When did you send the money order? Do you know if it's been cashed? As good as our post office folks are, I've had stuff I mailed get lost.

People change their email addresses because of spam and other reasons.

Before this becomes a lynch mob, let's see if we can get to the bottom of things.

-Rusty smoke.gif
Part Pricer
Did you try a telephone call?

It's in the listings under Palmer, Dennis.
JEM
Sent the money by priority mail with delivery confirmation. It was delivered to the address he gave me. He has had the money over 2 weeks . I have had no contact from him.

Jerry
Brad Roberts
Call the number first. If you dont hear something from him by Tuesday of next week... I will visit the address. He lives about 4 blocks from Scott Yeaman my Auto body guy.

b
JEM
Thanks Brad,
I called the number, it's his mothers house, she would not tell me how to find him, said she would contact him.. I doubt I will hear from him.

Jerry
rhodyguy
well, be thankful you're not out alot of money. i am. buy a god damn sticker.

kevin
Joe Bob
How much for some goddamned stickers?

Got some art big enuff for framing?
rhodyguy
up until 8:04:54 they were $5 now they are $6. my car doesn't run soley on air either. how to get them has been posted for 2 months in the nail section.

kevin
boxstr
JEM, chill out dude. I am the first to bitch and piss and moan about not getting any kind of communication from someone, but you are not going t solve anything by spreading rumors and inuendes about someone who may have a very good reason for not getting back to you in a timely manner.
CCLINCHILLVILLE
Rusty
Well said, Craig.

Sellers are just like anyone else. They make occasional mistakes. Sometimes they forget something. Sometime life overwhelms them.

I doubt anyone is really going to rip someone off for a few dollars - the community is just too small for that shit.

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.