Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I get a measurement?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
Hey guys - would someone please give me the measurement for the exhaust head pipe ( oval section). I need the outer spec sizing and the radius section inside. If at all possible, from a set of 1.7 & 2.0 pipes. But either size will help me out considerably. Thanks ---

J. beer.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 4 2006, 11:05 AM) *

Hey guys - would someone please give me the measurement for the exhaust head pipe ( oval section). I need the outer spec sizing and the radius section inside. If at all possible, from a set of 1.7 & 2.0 pipes. But either size will help me out considerably. Thanks ---

J. beer.gif

confused24.gif anyone?? confused24.gif
904svo
Measure the copper gasket used on the exhaust it the same size.
jwalters
QUOTE(904svo @ Nov 5 2006, 08:36 AM) *

Measure the copper gasket used on the exhaust it the same size.

Thanks - dry.gif - - I'll just have one express delivered to my door --- seeing as I do not have any parts on hand --- rolleyes.gif
bd1308
problem solved clap56.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Nov 5 2006, 01:33 PM) *

problem solved clap56.gif

flipa.gif biggrin.gif
76-914
QUOTE(ishie @ Jul 13 2011, 11:47 PM) *

QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 4 2006, 08:05 AM) *

J. beer.gif

what measurement do you need? i think stylintrucks have that. confused24.gif my brother bought some parts in there.

Whoa ishie. Are you doing time somewhere? I must commend you on reading back 5.5 yr's, though.
914Mels
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jul 14 2011, 11:58 AM) *

QUOTE(ishie @ Jul 13 2011, 11:47 PM) *

QUOTE(jwalters @ Nov 4 2006, 08:05 AM) *

J. beer.gif

what measurement do you need? i think stylintrucks have that. confused24.gif my brother bought some parts in there.

Whoa ishie. Are you doing time somewhere? I must commend you on reading back 5.5 yr's, though.

The shorter side of the copper gasket across the "flats" on the outside is 37mm wide. the long side is 43mm, end to end. The inside "flat" is 30mm across to find your radius. Does that help?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.