Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brando needs some help in Pheonix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
Brandon woke me up this morning and called me with a request.

Brando and S.O made an emegency drive out to pheonix last night, one of their friends ended up in a super bad car crash, and they blew all their money on a hotel. they were wondering if anyone in the pheonix area has a bed they can crash on this evening.

they are at St. Josephs Hospital in PHX.....

if you can offer a floor/bed/couch for them please call brandon at 951 543 8194

bottomend
Sux big time!
TINCAN914
Someone in Phoenix has got to have a little floor space, yes?????
If not I will donate some cash to help pay for a hotel room, just say the word..... Bandon is a good guy, someone lend a hand...
TravisNeff
I am about 50-60 miles away from St Joe's hospital. I have to head out in the early evening and should be home by 9pm. I know there are a lot of members closer to the hospital, so count me as a backup. I'll check back on this thread in a little bit to see what's happening. 480.655.6908
jasons
I tried to make a case for it with my SO. But its really not a great weekend for it. Our house is kind of in the middle of remodel. I would be happy to contribute $ if that helps.

gregrobbins
Handled.
MoveQik
Just got back in and read this. That sucks. Greg, you're a good man. beerchug.gif
Allan
Excellent news!!!

Brandon is a stand-up guy who deserves any help anyone could give.

If there is an issue in the future regarding gas for the drive back or other costs, I'm in for some $...

Way to go Greg.....
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Headrage @ Nov 4 2006, 04:24 PM) *

Brandon is a stand-up guy who deserves any help anyone could give.

agree.gif
TravisNeff
thumb3d.gif
Aaron Cox
you guys rock.

thanks for helping him out.

AA
TINCAN914
Just got back from running all over gods green earth. Glad to see Brandon is taken care of. Very nice of you GREG!!! beer.gif
gregrobbins
Hi everyone, Brando here on Greg's computer.

I just want to say thank you very much to everyone, Greg and Aaron especially, for his hospitality. I can't thank this club enough for the friends I have made and the helpful and generous people involved with it. All I can say at this moment is that good karma will definitely come around.

I can offer a bit of an update on my friend, whom I have known for the last 5-6 years. Last weekend I missed the A-X because my S.O. and I were helping her pack to move to Arizona. Thursday afternoon she was feeling ill on her way back from SoCal to Phoenix and pulled over for a bit. When she went to merge on she got hit by a tractor-trailor at 70+ mph. Her car rolled 4-5 times with her and her son inside. Her son was without a scratch but my friend has been in and out of surgeries since thursday evening. Tomorrow is our last day out here and also the last of major surgeries. So far she has a fractured Ulna (upper arm bone?), her pelvis is broken in two places, her left leg has two gaping holes, her left foot is shattered and her toes are broken. Her right side is perfectly OK and she is expected to make a good recovery after extended rehab in about 6 months to a year. My first priority was getting out here ASAP so I really didn't plan financially for this (just kinda took mom and dad's gas card and drove with my girlfriend).

Short on cash by this morning, we're blessed to have Greg offer us a place to stay for the night. I want to give my utmost thanks all of you very much for offering assistance in our endeavor, and we should be back to SoCal by tomorrow afternoon. Any of you, if you are ever out my way, I plan on returning the hospitality to my fullest and you are always welcome in a time of need.

Thank you, Greg, Aaron, PHX/AZ 914 clubbers, and of course 914 Club.

~Brando
McMark
Thinking good thoughts for your friend, Brando.

This club rocks! smiley_notworthy.gif
Twystd1
greg.... Check your PMs.

Clayton
WaideS
Greg,

Check you PM's

Waide
Toast
Brandon and Nicole,
Glad you got somewhere to stay! Sorry I couldn't post this when you called.

Thanks Aaron for helping out, even though you are suppose to be incognito. poke.gif

And thanks Greg for giving my cool friends a place to crash.

Toast
Gint
smilie_pokal.gif Greg! Glad to hear that things worked out for everyone.
9magazine
Glad to see the AZ 914ers came out to help out. We just got back into town this morning to see this posting.

If Brando needs more let us know!

Brian Minson
9magazine.com
bottomend
Whoa....What a terrible accident!!!!!
Brando
Hi again everyone,
Just letting you all know we made it back safe and my friend is on the road to recovery. Tomorrow she starts using a walker and I've been on the PC and phone for the last two hours sending out e-mails and making calls to her friends to update them on the situation.

Again, thank you all for your hospitality, greg especially for his assistance and other offers for my friend's well being smile.gif . I'm going to need your address so I'll fire you off a PM in a bit, and again, thank you all. I wish I could say more (and there is more to say) but time doesn't permit at the moment. I just wanted to say my thanks again and tell everyone that Greg Robbins by far is one of the best human beings and 914 clubbers that any of us could befriend. Thanks again man, and I'll make sure you're taken care of any way I can smile.gif

This club is my superhero.
Toast
Welcome back! wavey.gif

Good news on your friend.

You are a great friend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.