Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat belt stickers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
My "PRESS" part of my seatbelt is faded and 1/2 worn away. I have a friend the the computerized lettering and signs bussiness says he can easily make up new ones with a clear covering that will look like the originals and will simply stick on over the old ones. Before I get some made I wanted to know what you guys do or what other years look like. If they are all the same and enough people want them then.....
Show me some pix cool_shades.gif
redshift
No camera, but anything red is light orange.

Anyone have any gauge faces?

smile.gif

M
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I bought a set off E-Bay,last year, from a girl in Texas. Look real nice, The red turns all most white in 29 years. I'd say go ahead and do it, just have everyone sign up here. Anything we can do to brighten up our interiours is O.K. by me.
BTW what about new ( Red) defrost lever knob on the
console ,does anyone stilll have those.
Dave beerchug.gif
markb
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 8 2003, 12:24 PM)

Anyone have any gauge faces?

I'd love to get a new combo guage face.
McMark
I want a new piece of red celophane for the gas guage. Oh and a new car to drive. lol2.gif
redshift
Mark, you are making me feel very guilty.

I am sorry man... btdt soooooooooooooo many times.. makes me climb the walls.

M
JeffBowlsby
It was John Rogers from Plano that did the press tab stickers last year, as well as faux 'original' window stickers. Nice guy too...contact him to see if he still does them or will do them again.

John_Rogers@stercomm.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.