Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I nervous?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
Well,

My son has the 914 tonight. First time by himself with MY BABY.
He's 17.

But I'm not worried about him, or some kinda accident.

I'm more concerned about catastrophic engine failure. Rear suspension falling off, whatever. Just those little 914 things y'know.

There is some girl he really likes. They have gone to homecoming. Big doings. smile.gif
He was mighty excited when he left.
Wish us all luck.
So.Cal.914
My advise to you is start drinking. biggrin.gif I am sure everything will be OK.
Jake Raby
It'll be fine... You raised him right, he probably knows the negative effects of breaking the rules ...

BTW- pray for engine failures, they are opportunities to make it MassIVe!
Chris Pincetich
Good job Dad! If I ever have a son I too will send him out homecoming night in a car with no backseat av-943.gif
GWN7
My son drives my V8 car all the time........it's come home on the back of a tow truck twice......once the tow driver said as I walked out of the house....."don't be mad, it wasn't his fault" smile.gif

My answer was I'm not, it's only a car, if it breaks, we fix it" smile.gif

Make sure he has enough cash for the tow truck if it breaks wink.gif
rick 918-S
My oldest drove my M3 his whole high school year without incident. If you set boundries and he is responsible enough for you to trust him with your keys everything will be cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.