Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: YUUUUUUUM!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
My girlfriend works for Trader Joes and tonight she brought home the new Trader Joes Candy Cane Joe-Joes. They are basically an Oreo (without the hydrogenated oil) with candy cane bits in the filling. I can't stop eating them. chowtime.gif chowtime.gif Had to share...
campbellcj
IMO the miniature peanut-butter cups aren't bad either!
Hammy
I got a taste of some milk chocolate from there.... perty good......
effutuo101
Trader Joes good. They also have the best frozen taquitos. When you are 1500 miles from the boarder....You can't just make a run down to Robertos. Or La Posta in S.D.
McMark
QUOTE(campbellcj @ Nov 4 2006, 10:35 PM) *

IMO the miniature peanut-butter cups aren't bad either!

Got a container of those over on the shelf. happy11.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
McMark:

I think it would be very nice of you to send us ALL a sample plate.

also we should have a vote on this. YES Dave slap.gif
Bleyseng
They also have the mini StropWaffles cookies from Holland clap56.gif clap56.gif
grantsfo
I like the ginger cat cookies.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Nov 5 2006, 06:27 AM) *

They also have the mini StropWaffles cookies from Holland clap56.gif clap56.gif

OMFG--they've got Stroop Waffels? Damn, I may have to make another run to TJ's!

--DD
cnavarro
I try to shop with blinders on in there or they would have to roll me through the isles.

The trader joes chocolate truffles, ony available at the Holidays. I usually stock pile a few months worth.

Same with Gerolsteiner mineral water - hardest water on earth you can buy in a bottle. The water here tastes horrible so I drink lots of bottled water. I don't drink soda but go through a few litres a day instead.

Trader Joes is the reason we have a second fridge in the garage. (The nearest one is a 45 min drive ea way).
Chris Pincetich
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
givemebeer.gif
McMark
tongue.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 4 2006, 11:22 PM) *

My girlfriend works for Trader Joes and tonight she brought home the new Trader Joes Candy Cane Joe-Joes. They are basically an Oreo (without the hydrogenated oil) with candy cane bits in the filling. I can't stop eating them. chowtime.gif chowtime.gif Had to share...

Do you have a picture of the girlfriend?

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

John wavey.gif

SGB
Good with beer.gif ?
bondo
I just bought some of those based soley on this reccomendation. I must say, good pick! Yum!

(fortunately I CAN stop eating them... bad things would happen if I couldn't) biggrin.gif
nocones
Dark chocolate covered pretzels. Yum!!!
Eric_Shea
Wash it all down with some two-buck-chuck drunk.gif
neo914-6
I'm sure my daugher will love those!

Try the William-Sonoma Peppermint Bark, I don't really like peppermint but I can eat this all day... blink.gif
Demick
They have my favorite rice crackers at TJ's (sometimes). I always get 3 or 4 bags whenever I'm there.
jimtab
I'm a bitch for the canned smoked salmon...it's put up by an old friend from Petersberg Alaska....mix 1 can with 1 bar of cream cheese and get crackers or bagels and party like a rock star......mmmmmmm vitamin S/ biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.