Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kustom 6 on E-bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
Just found this customized 6. Seems like they were on the right track until they went to P.F. Changs for dinner, and got a healthy helping of rice. Get rid of the humps,bumps, ribs and ridges that are oh so riceriffic and you might have something to werk with. MIGHT dry.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-914-6-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Original 2.0 74 also on right now. This may be interesting to watch as starting bid is 15,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...1QQcmdZViewItem
Jake Raby
Imagine that.. the people on ebay are going out of their way to say its overpriced....

JMPVW73
barf.gif I couldent sit inside that first car for 5 min without loosing my lunch.
dekman
I'm nauseated.... barf.gif
jsteele22

Nice touch on the door handles. mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
Pat Garvey
This is at least the 2nd time aroung for the abominable 6!

Don't know who to feel more sorry for, the owner or any potential buyer.

May be the ugliest pseudo-Porsche ever. av-943.gif
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Nov 5 2006, 11:45 AM) *

This is at least the 2nd time aroung for the abominable 6!

Don't know who to feel more sorry for, the owner or any potential buyer.

May be the ugliest pseudo-Porsche ever. av-943.gif

Oh I don't know, if you turn the lights down low and squint your eyes it kinda

looks like it's leaving.
rjames
The color of the interior makes it look like it was made from someone's stomache lining. One of the best of the worst fer sure.
lybones
QUOTE(scotty b @ Nov 5 2006, 09:58 AM) *

Just found this customized 6. Seems like they were on the right track until they went to P.F. Changs for dinner, and got a healthy helping of rice. Get rid of the humps,bumps, ribs and ridges that are oh so riceriffic and you might have something to werk with. MIGHT dry.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-914-6-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Original 2.0 74 also on right now. This may be interesting to watch as starting bid is 15,000

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...1QQcmdZViewItem

damn thing is listed for $39,000 at seller's web site...........sheeeeeeeeit! av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
Is there a hot-tub under the rear deck?
sjhowitson
Seems odd to spend that much time on that POS. Then not finish the back of the seats. I agree after 5 minutes in it I would boot. Since the inside is puke color no one would know.
BKLA
dead horse.gif

more money than sense.....

just shows that throwing more money at a problem doesn't always make it better... ouuuw ouuuw barf.gif sorry, lost my lunch....

the really sad thing is... some body, some where will think its great and will pony up!

TROJANMAN
I love the sundeck off the rear.
aircooledboy
Q: A beautiful car, but unfortunately priced above the market value. If the title is in your name, it has no leaks, you have service records, and the mileage can be documented, I'd certainly be willing to purchase it for market top dollar: around 10K (per the NADA classic car guide). Thanks, Kasra

A: Dear Kasra: I would rather soak this car in gasoline and watch it burn in my driveway while getting a lap dance from Courtney Love than sell it for $10,000. Lession for the day: The NADA classic car guide is for valuation of the everyday driver car; not museum quality examples, such as this 914. NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYERS: All ridiculous offers and/or inquiries will receive ridiculous reponses, and perhaps a lesson of the day. GO BUCS!

laugh.gif av-943.gif chairfall.gif beerchug.gif
turboman808
The first one looks like some real quality work. Get rid of those weird things over the lights and change the interior color and you got one nice custom car.

Hmmm just took another look at the rear end. I think I am taking back my original statement. The rear is beyond hope.
mack914
Not worth $.75.
scotty b
The terd got up to 5200.00 (amazing) and didn't sell. The nice stock 2.0 got up to 16,102.00 and didn't meet reserve. Values on nice ones keeps climbing beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.