Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa Clarita Run Yesterday - Good Times
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
So it was a small group of only 7 cars. 5 914's, a Vette and '68 Datsun 1600 with a 240 sx drive train, what a great little car that is. A good time was had by all (at least that's what they told me smile.gif ). And the The Oaks for burgers and beer was great.
jsharp.gif

Thanks to those that came out. You keep me from having to do this alone.

We even had fix one guys car before going out... beerchug.gif

Hey Leamon...
Heeltoe914
This was a good event. I don’t normally go out on fun runs or club events I simply like to spend my free time under a car or at the track. But this run was more of a drive than a social event. Some great roads and some nice cars. Everyone drove within there own limit (except me). Had a few other cars that where a pure joy to have along. The white Datsun in the pic was fast and well set up. It has a FI 4 motor in it. The Vett, was fun to run down in the turns I think he has a new respect for the 914.
It was great talking with some new and old firends.
Thanks Mike D for putting it all together.
TonyAKAVW
Looks like you guys had fun. I remember being at that exact same spot (above the lake) about 5 years ago with a group of 914s. I had owned my 914 for only a couple months at that point. I'll try to make it next time.

Instead of going on the drive I got to work for 13 hours, finally got home at 1 am. Nothing like design reviews on Monday morning.

-Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.