Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPI in Dallas TX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rmconner
Hope this is the right location to post this.

I need a PPI in Dallas TX area. Happy to pay for your time. Please email me and we'll coordinate. Thanks!

Mike
zen motorcycle
QUOTE(rmconner @ Nov 6 2006, 02:58 PM) *

Hope this is the right location to post this.

I need a PPI in Dallas TX area. Happy to pay for your time. Please email me and we'll coordinate. Thanks!

Mike
rmconner80 ( AT ) hotmail ( DOT ) com

In dallas although there are probably better guys on the board to look at it always happy to help.

Year and engine would let me know if there is somebody better than me.
rmconner
It's the 1974 2L in our very own classifieds. I have spoken with the seller and he is very amenable to having a club member give it a look. If you can help, send me an email and we'll coordinate. Another option I am considering is having Zim's Autotechnik perform an inspection. In any case, thank you for responding! pray.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=62830
zen motorcycle
I can do body and rust inspection, but a little out of touch with my carb skills. Lets see if anybody else pipes up first
Grelber
You might want to take it to Wes' place (H & H Auto) in Plano. Would probably be closer, cheaper, and very trustworthy. He's the local Guru that all of us on this side of town use.

Like "Zen", I could help w/ the rust and tub PPI.

tat2dphreak
Wes is the man...

what part of Dallas is it in though, it may not be anywhere near plano...
I can swing over and take pics and look for rust...

Clay is another person that you may want to ask... if he has time, I'd take his opinion over damn near anyone... he and Wes are the best in the area IMHO
ClayPerrine
If its somewhere close to Addison, I can look at it on my lunch break one day this week.

spare time toys
Anyone ever get a look at this one.
zen motorcycle
Not me
rmconner
smile.gif Thanks for the offers of help guys. Just a follow up:

Last week I was coordinating with the seller to have the car checked out by Wes at H&H but it sold to someone in Colorado in the meantime. I was too slow on the draw!

So fess up, who ended up buying it? happy11.gif enjoy! Looked like a nice one at a really nice price.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.