Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new excellence mag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
there is an article on the 2006 parade in the new excellenc magazine and in one picture is a blue AX 914 with a nice big '914world.com' decal on the rocker panel, a few more 914s throughout the issue as well
krazykonrad
Yeah I noticed a lot more teeners than usual this month! Way cool! piratenanner.gif
Konrad 72/4
9magazine
Glad to see they are getting on the ball. I have had the 914club logo and web address in 9magazine.com for several years now!

Brian
9magazine.com
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(9magazine @ Nov 6 2006, 03:01 PM) *

Glad to see they are getting on the ball. I have had the 914club logo and web address in 9magazine.com for several years now!

Brian
9magazine.com

spam.gif
9magazine
That is a good thing, more 914 articles the better for all of us. Think that might have come off wrong just becuase am with 9magzine.com. We are all in this for the love of a car we care so much about! beerchug.gif

Brian
9magazine.com

rick 918-S
Hey Brian, did you get the flare install sorted? Just checkin, My calendar is filling up. If I can help give me a call.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.