Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found a fuel pump,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dmenche914
High Performance House in redwood City, CA has rebuilt stock three port fuel pump in stock, at less than half the price of the NLA OEM ones. Thus my search is over. Thanks for all the advice.
Cap'n Krusty
New pumps are NOT NLA, and I have one sitting right in front of me. I offered it up for essentailly what I paid for itm about a month ago. No offense to Rich, but I wouldn't use or sell rebuilt fuel pumps for anything. Like injectors, IME they're all junk. BTW, my new pump is still available for $360, delivered. The Cap'n
dmenche914
Your price is probably a good one for OEM. HPH rebuilt one was still less dough, time will tell if it lasts. i figured it was worth it. we will be installng it soon, and see how it works.

The rebuilt unit has a much beefyer looking cap on the relief spring than my OEM pump, no cheesy crimped aluminum piece.

maybe a OEM one is better, however it wasn't offered up before me getting the rebuilt, and the price is still almost half.

Rich at HPH told me he hasn't had probelms with the rebuilts. a new OEM one is my first choice, however my wallet says rebuilt, wallet wins.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.