Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Dyno Shops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
Not really OT (because I will be getting my 914 dynoed before the engine swap) but I need to find a place locally Riverside/OC/San Bernadino that I can do a few dyno runs at. A google search has provided minimal and irrelevant results, so I am hoping someone here might know of a place or know someone who knows someone who knows a place.

Basically I got a chip for my 944 for free, all I have to do is dyno the sucker for HP and TQ numbers compared to stock. After that I get a revised chip to install, then I run it again and pay 50% of what the run cost. I think the only place I found so far is in Santa Ana, and they wan $80 for 3 runs. That seems kinda pricey to me but then again last time I did a dyno run it was free on my dad's 964 at a PCA event.

Thanks guys.
Heeltoe914
IMO $80 is a good price. I think you will find if you have everything ready to change out with tools ready to go you will get alot done for that 80 bucks. I have a guy in Santa Clarita if you have no luck down your way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.