Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did anyone read the latest AEI?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
alpha434
I can't remember the company name, and it takes my computer 20 minutes to load the whole magazine. Eck!
914werke
Carbon Fiber wheels HAVE been here for some time...
On Motorcycles. aktion035.gif

Pick you Poison!
Chris Pincetich
At GAF I held a 2.5 lb brake rotor made from CF for racing. Only about $20k a set. Need a new set every race...Frickin awesome.
Carl_Payne
Finally?

Fiberrides were stock wheels on the '89 Dodge CSX VNT. I might be mistaken, but they might have been the only wheels you could get with that car (they were gold).

Oh, and those Rennworx wheels you're probably referring to are $3,200 E A C H. And go check out their dealer network. Lots of bling, no possible way to speak to an English-speaking non-gutter-urchin "fruntah" who has to order them and doesn't know what they are anyway ("Hay, yo, boyeee...some foo be castin nasty glancins fur some RENNWORKS dubs. Herdumm?")

Yow.
JmuRiz
My bicycle buddy is scared of CF wheels on his bicycle, I'd be terrified of them on my car/motorcycle. One little chip/flaw and at 100mph it could be 'kablamo' I'll stick with forged Al wheels thank you wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.